PDA

View Full Version : 3-17

11-02-2006, 02:13 AM
The officer in the clear for the 3-17 from about 2 weeks ago?

11-02-2006, 02:17 AM
we all thought so......and then he was issued a citation.

11-02-2006, 03:46 AM
I thought the pedestrian was j-walking?

11-02-2006, 04:51 PM
For all of you the officer apeared to have been in the clear at least criminally. Then in Hielaeh Fashion the families attorney came ot he station and accused the department of covering something up. A day later on the intructions of the AIU Commander the off-duty officer, who was in his personal car at the time of the accident, was issued acitation for "failure to give right of wasy to a pedestrian". I was not a the scene but was told the pedestrian was crossing in an area that you can not. Again if the officer was at fault he would have received the citation that day. If it was clear cut and there was a pedestrian crosswalk. Which I was told there was not. Well the kid is probably better off going to Miami Gardens anyway!!!

ShowUdelayed
11-02-2006, 09:52 PM
Tell the officer to take it to court, its not like the victim is gonna show up....

11-03-2006, 07:13 AM
Tell the officer to take it to court, its not like the victim is gonna show up....

Now that's cold.

About 5 years ago a homeless piece of S**T road his bike across Palm Ave, not at a cross walk, directly into the path of an on duty ID Tech. The guy on the bike hit the windshield and eventually went 45. The ID tech had the right of way yet HPD cited the ID TECH. That ID TECH applied with Miami-Beach right after that and left the sewer of of Hialeah.

I don't know if her ticket was dismissed or not, Last time I checked cars had the right of way on the street and not some bicyclist that comes out of no where from between two buildings. As long as HPD continues to F**K their own their turnover rate will continue to soar as it has for the past 8 years.

11-04-2006, 05:14 AM
Maybe the AIU units at HPD took their AIU course with FHP which teach you how to ticket other cops?

11-07-2006, 08:00 AM
that was a stupid thing to say!

11-07-2006, 10:47 PM
And that surprises you in what way?

11-08-2006, 10:32 PM
sad but true ... cya game

"Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people - and kill them. "

CASTELLON
05-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Well on todays date I had my trial for my 3-17. I am happy to say that everything went well and I was Acquitted of my charges of failure to use DUE CARE while a pedestrian is crossing, even tho she wasn't in a marked crosswalk.

I want to thank all of the true friends that i have in the department, that have helped me keep my head up high when i was feeling down and have given me good advise over the course of these tragic events. These two years were a very rough time in my life and i wouldn't want anyone to go through it. I can now finally breath a se of relive and thank god its over.

Now that I have this monkey off my back and can look forward and continue a lengthly career with this department... Once again thank you all for your support and God Bless....

05-05-2008, 06:34 PM
I am glad to hear it RC. Your a good kid that didn't deserve to be put through that s...

Does this mean you will be driving a unit all by yourself again?

If so please remember that administration does not look after their own. They look out for themselves first.

So the next time a 3 goes out if it is not one of us callling for it don't risk your life and your career for the people of Hialeah.

Plus we can't afford to deadline anymore cars.

05-05-2008, 08:20 PM
JUST REMEMBER WHOSE IDEA IT WAS TO ISSUE THE TICKET. COMMANDER WATERBOY

05-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Congratulations buddy!

From a friend that used to tell you to calm down at least once a night

"2350" good luck, and be safe 8)

05-06-2008, 02:05 AM
JUST REMEMBER WHOSE IDEA IT WAS TO ISSUE THE TICKET. COMMANDER WATERBOYHe will always be a zero, commander waterboy (ud) what a joke we are, a zero sgt to commander

05-06-2008, 02:05 AM
JUST REMEMBER WHOSE IDEA IT WAS TO ISSUE THE TICKET. COMMANDER WATERBOYHe will always be a zero, commander waterboy (ud) what a joke we are, a zero sgt to commander

05-06-2008, 02:38 AM
I told you a thousand times.

"PHUCK EM ALL ! ". :evil:

05-06-2008, 03:44 AM
Just to set the record straight, the final authority for issuing a ticket on any fatality is with the chief of the Major Crime unit of the State Attorneys office, not the AIU investigator and not the waterboy. The SAO is not your friend, they are the ones who go out of their way to charge cops even in questionable cases.
If you look at the past, just about every cop who has ever been charged in an on-duty, or off duty fatality for that matter, has been aquitted. Theres something to be said about that stat since the conviction rate on other fatalities is about 80 percent. So put the blame where it belongs.

05-06-2008, 05:59 AM
i hate that guy i hope he 3-17's so he can see it can happen to anyone...

05-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Well on todays date I had my trial for my 3-17. I am happy to say that everything went well and I was Acquitted of my charges of failure to use DUE CARE while a pedestrian is crossing, even tho she wasn't in a marked crosswalk.

I want to thank all of the true friends that i have in the department, that have helped me keep my head up high when i was feeling down and have given me good advise over the course of these tragic events. These two years were a very rough time in my life and i wouldn't want anyone to go through it. I can now finally breath a se of relive and thank god its over.

Now that I have this monkey off my back and can look forward and continue a lengthly career with this department... Once again thank you all for your support and God Bless....

Let's set the record straight, the only reason that you say that you will have a lengthy career with this department, is because no one else will hire you! Fail the psych as many times as you did no other department, but Hialeah, would hire you!

05-06-2008, 04:34 PM
Please ,you know that we have a lot of crazy phucks here already... :shock: :shock:

05-06-2008, 07:44 PM
THE FINAL AUTHORITY IS THE SAO? YOU SOUND LIKE A POLITICIAN-HALF TRUTH. IF YOU GO TO THEM AND SAY, THE OFFICER IS AT FAULT AND I THINK HE SHOULD GET A TICKET, THEY WILL GIVE THEIR SEAL OF APPROVAL. LET ME ASK YOU: DID YOU TELL THEM CASTELLON WAS NOT AT FAULT AND THE LADY WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCIDENT? OF COURSE NOT WATERBOY. YOU WENT OUT OF YOUR WAY TO SCREW HIM, THAT'S WHY I'M GLAD YOU GOT EMBARRASSED.

05-06-2008, 09:21 PM
come on guys, ease up. waterboy can't help it. scorpions can't help being scorpions. we all know that when the situation is serious, he circles around looking glory and/or blame diplacement. sometimes you need to put your cojones on the line to do what's right for your brother... he can't because he doesn't have any.

funny trick, if you put a scorpion in a ring of fire... his stinger will eventually curl up& sting himself in the back...

05-07-2008, 04:41 AM
whois commander waterboy & scorpio?

05-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Jesus!! Where have you been, hididng under a rock?

05-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Who elese come on.

The scorpion is Sergio V and the waterboy is Dieppa.

05-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Who elese come on.

The scorpion is Sergio V and the waterboy is Dieppa.

http://allaboutfrogs.org/stories/scorpion.html

05-07-2008, 05:39 PM
I don't know what some of you are talking about! Here in sector 4 we have the coldest and freshest water in all of Hialeah and its free!!!!!

05-07-2008, 09:45 PM
the scorpion and the scorpion king