PDA

View Full Version : Hiring date?????

11-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Can anyone tell me when your next hiring date is and after you take the P.A.T AND ORAL AND WRITTEN how long before ya know if you are a possible pick.Any info would be helpful.

11-04-2006, 01:31 AM
your next step is the cvsa. then they will start your background. just be patient. SCSO IS ONE OF THE BEST AGENCIES IN THE COUNTRY. JUST DO YOUR HOMEWORK AND YOU WILL SEE.

11-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Bwahhahah why would you want to work here? Low morale, low pay, negotiate vacation days because we are so short staffed that no one can take time off.

Anyone wonder why so many people have left in the last year? Anyone wonder why there are so many vacancies in patrol?

They are nice to you at first, then watch them hand it to you hand over fist. Good Luck in finding affordable housing here unless you live with mom and dad.

03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
I AM THINKING ABOUT MOVING TO THE CENTRAL FLORIDA AREA AND I AM VERY INTERESTED IN THE SEMINOLE COUNTY AND ORANGE SHERIFF DEPT. I AM CURRENTY A DEPUTY IN SOUTH FLORIDA WITH 5 YRS EXPERIENCE.

CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME INFORMATION ( PRO/ CON) ON BOTH AGENCIES SUCH AS: PAY, BENEFIT, DETAILS, TAKE HOME CAR, SHIFTS, ETC.

THANKS