PDA

View Full Version : Halloween in the Castro

11-02-2006, 12:34 AM
Anyone there last night? I was and it was a total cluster. Just wondering, how is checking bags and not searching or wanding a good thing? Of course the scum bag hood rats would show up and shoot each other, 10 was the last count I heard and a couple of stabbings. Oh but I am a racist for suggesting that it was people who should not have been there in the first place were causing all of the problems (poor disadvantaged minors). It is safe to state that it was not a bunch of white gay men that were shooting but instead it was young people of color. Here is my suggestion for next year:

*Wand everyone
*No one under 21, check all ID's
*Zero tolerence for any BS, CJ9 for the slightest infraction
*Have Coppers constantly walk the crowds not hide in the firelanes
*Bring in Coppers from CoCo, Alameda, Marin, San Mateo and pay them $75.00 per hour.

So Bevin, you now know what it is like for the citizens in Hunters Point and Western Addition to live in, they brought you a gift: reality.

It was good to see Heather, although she was hiding in the firelanes but at least she was there to witness the ship sink.

11-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Here is my suggestion:

1) Get a new Mayor
2) Get a new Chief
3) Allow the cops to be cops
4) Watch the crime rate decline
5) Enjoy the party

copfactor
11-13-2006, 09:29 AM
Rollout: AMEN!

11-26-2006, 11:06 PM
Gosh! Why are so many of you police officers so angry! I wonder why
none of you officers posting on this website are in a position to be Chief
or Deputy Chief? Does it make you feel better to complain, complain, complain? If it makes you feel better complain on!!! But it does not
solve one shooting or murder!!

copfactor
11-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Machdog: We complain because it is a great way to blow off steam. Do you really believe that if we went to the chief or mayor with our "concerns" that anything will get done??? We are still out there doing the job everyday, but it gets harder and harder with our current state of affairs. How would you like to work for a police commission that only wants to make political hay by trying to screw cops who have done no wrong?? Or a chief that is incompetant and not qualified for the job and bases most of her decisions on politics and not sound policing?? Since you are obviously not a cop, you can't really make a comment about our complaints. No offense, but you just don't know the truth. As for solving murders and shootings? We still do that, not because of the chief, but in spite of her!! Don't think for a second that our complaining replaces real police work. Real police work is going on all the time, but it is getting harder and harder to do it due to the things we complain about!

11-27-2006, 12:35 PM
Machdog: What makes you think wew are not in a position to be Chief or Deputy Chief? Do you think that folks with this rank do not complain? Please! They have plenty to gripe about. Perhaps the only freedoms left for a police officer is our first amendment, so please don't tromp on this too. Besides...*****ing feels good.