PDA

View Full Version : Mike Peasley Sr. for Sheriff??? HAHAHAH

10-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Give it a rest please. Mike Peasley for Sheriff? Bad joke. He has $1,000,000.00 in political backing? HAAA!! You can only take $5,000.00 in campaign contributions and he dont know that many people. The man never made it beyond Corporal. The man called in more BS stops and chases than anyone. The man sat on his azz on midnights while calls went out in his sector. The man is SIGNAL 20 and he brags about it. The man claims to keep a log of dirt on Admin!! Good luck with that. Can't we get someone worthwile to run for Sheriff against an established, qualified incumbent??? Aparently not.

11-01-2006, 04:38 AM
What rock did you crawl out from under?????? Where did you get your information????? Don't know who you are talking to but it's apparent that you or your informant doesn't know what you are talking about.

11-01-2006, 03:28 PM
The guest is on a asumption that it takes a certain financial status, a strong political republican backing, A( I dont even know my troops attitude), and worst of all the mistake of under estimating your opponent. We will see if the county tax payers will stomach a inner circle that thinks they cant be beat..... I will sit back and watch as the good people of this county decide in 2008. The comments about Mike are unfair but im sure he will do well. Go MIKe

11-02-2006, 02:38 AM
Oh please. Whats the big inner circle? If you mean the people at the top, theres always gonna be people at the top. Point is, get someone that has actual credentials, experience or skills to run against the qualified incumbent. So far there hasnt been one. The "tax payers" are not stupid enough to vote for a nobody from nowhere with no political experience, no administrative experience, and a shallow law enforcement experience. Bubba managed more than Mike has.

11-02-2006, 06:36 AM
Im sure you are the inner circle and I dont mean those at the top,,,,I guess if you joined this dept before the early 80's you were promoted not by experience but by the good old boy system...If you base promotion on work ethic, meaning quality work and amount of reports or arrest half of the upper brass would receive an F.......Your comments really dont make sense and im sure your an idiot with a fake degree from one of those universities you enrolled and then dropped out of the course to get your bogus Matrix points. Whats your idea of experience,,being able to boat on the weekends and show up for 2 hours of work during the day and never be heard from..Oh and political experience, would that include someone who can even speak to the public. You got this incumbent thing all wrong Hero. The administrative experience would be what signing a paycheck and i know your shallow by your post haaaaa.

11-02-2006, 12:51 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lester has the looks, the charm, the connections, the support of the media, the experience, the education, and the blessing of the incumbent......and you guys act as if it hasn't already been decided.

11-03-2006, 01:05 PM
Who's Lester

11-04-2006, 01:53 PM
I for one, and only one would welcome a change. The Good Ole Boy era should go. The upper echelon of the office has a god-like syndrome. When seeing some of your brass out of your office, it is impossible to strike a conversation with them that does not lead to thems saying "Im a major or this is my position as a Lt". Their very unrealistic. As a Chiropractor, I met Mr. Peasley a few years ago and have often seen him in public since. He is very down to earth. It's difficult, if at all possible to get any type of meeting with Mr. Coats or to have an intelligent conversation with him. Recently, I read an article about Mr. Coats wherein it stated that he associates with convicted felons and even wrote a correspondance on a felons behalf. It's fact that deputies have been disciplined for the same basic principal violation. At what point will the apologies from Mr. Coats for his misdeeds satisfy the people and the deputies that serve him? When will he become realistic and back off of discipling deputies for the same violations he makes on a daily basis. The Major whom I do not know personally, is quite pompous. He is arrogant and has been heard belittling deputies at a mutual friends house in Palm Harbor. He mentioned that he personally despised Coats and hoped he would commit a violation that would get him removed from office. I do not believe that his god-like syndrome is from being a cop, but because he was able to make his rank after committing unethical behaviors in his career.

Change will be good, and my Bellaire neighborhood will actively solicit our businesses and friends to make it as well.

11-15-2006, 04:35 AM
coming from someone who voted to keep a dilpidated PD over an established large agnecy that covers more than half the cities of this county, you need a "stupid" sign. what do you know about law enforcement anyway? you want someone to walk your dog, check your sprinklers and do nothing at all. of course you could talk with Mike, he's retired!!!!!!!!! What civic organizations is he apart of? What public programs has he participated in? What degree does he have? What management experience does he have? Have you ever worked with him? I did, and he is a nut bag.

11-15-2006, 02:06 PM
I would like to address the Anti-Bell res......first of all Im not sure what Civic,public program you must have had participated in to be Sheriiff. Im not sure if Mike has a degree, but he does run his own P.I. busniess and Is good at it. You my friend are nothing but a person who is in the oppositions camp or a fence walker, go crawl back under that Inner circle you came from and keep your comments to yourself.

11-16-2006, 08:23 PM
How about -any- civic organization, there are a ton of them in this county. As far as a degree, come on man, would you want a CEO to have no degree or formal education??? He runs a PI business? wow, thats original. So do half the retired cops that arent ready to golf 8 hours day. Im not walking any fences, dude, Ive been there done that and am still doing it. Your the jackass with no concept of what your talking about. you sound like the discruntled employee that wants change just because. Come up with a real candidate for once, moron.

11-16-2006, 11:50 PM
Apparently, Mr. Anti-Glimmerman, you are one of the "good 'ole boys"!!! Instead of stabbing people in the back just like a politician, perhaps it would serve everyone better if you would name someone who would be in a better position to run and post that person's strong points.

The problem with politics today - back stabbing, dirt grabbing, name calling typical politicians!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND, furthermore, I believe the county and the country is tired of it.