PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Kendall/Juscweicz For Pension Board

10-27-2006, 04:37 PM
Vote for Kendall/Juscweicz for the pension board
Its time for a fresh new approach to our pension board

10-27-2006, 05:45 PM
I am voting for Kendall but I am also voting for Mastrianni because we don't want to lose the chair and he is knowledgable and has alot of experience. Rob has no experience and I encourage everyone to not vote for him.

Vote for Kendall/Mastrianni.

10-27-2006, 08:02 PM
I agree with the last post. I am voting for Mastrianni to keep the chair and also make sure some one is still in there with some knowledge and experience. As far as my other vote I am not sure but new blood wouldn’t hurt. Kendall would probably be a good choice also.

I am Steve Bowser and I approve this message.

10-27-2006, 09:36 PM
Please, don't be stupid. If we vote two new guys in there the "fifth person" (two from us, two from the city, one added by both) will have to decide on the chair. Now lets think for a second. Two brand new guys who have never been involved in this. Do you really think they are going to be voted in as the chairperson? COME ON DON'T BE STUPID!!!

If you have a brain in your head I would say Vote for Mastrianni because he knows what he is doing, and he is the chairperson, and a new guy to start getting some experience. If you are a Kendle guy vote for him. If you like Rob Vote for him. If you like someone else vote for them, but don't put two brand new people in there who would have to learn all over again. Jeez we can't be that stupid can we?

Also, if we put two new people in there let me tell you who will be the chairman, oops chairwoman DIANE B., and if you think she will give you anything your nuts. Because my Tom didn't get it.

IF FOR NO OTHER REASON KEEP MASTRIANNI IN THERE SO DIANE DOESN'T BECOME THE CHAIR. IF SHE BECOMES THE CHAIR WE WILL BE GETTING THE CHAIR!!!!

10-27-2006, 10:53 PM
There is a time add a place for Rob, but this isn't it.

10-27-2006, 11:07 PM
I agree with most here, we need John M in there on the chair. If Diane B gets it, it will all over for us. Sorry R.J. but I cant vote for you, one you took a stance too close to city hall, since you were willing to go with the 4% 4% 4%.. in the early stages. I know one thing has nothing to do with the other, I just dont want you making silly decisions with my pension.

10-29-2006, 02:37 AM
Sorry R.J. but I cant vote for you, one you took a stance too close to city hall, since you were willing to go with the 4% 4% 4%.. in the early stages.

Think about it. If that would have passed, alot of people may have left. That also may have created some openings higher up the chain. Some people groom themselves for positions.

We need people looking out for everyones interests

Mastrianni & Kendall