PDA

View Full Version : COLA

10-27-2006, 10:28 AM
Can you please answer one question that was not answered at the meeting? Who made the restriction on receiving the COLA? I am referring to people not being able to drop after 100106 and having to be here until 2008? Please do not tell us that it was our own labor board excluding some of us.

Just so you know this affects 20% of the officers, not 2%.

10-27-2006, 01:51 PM
The city
The Labor Board consistently proposed no delays but the city, from day 1 wanted those delays instituted
We wanted no delays on the multiplier and the COLA but since their first proposal, they never budged

10-27-2006, 02:42 PM
Not the delay, the restriction of any officer entering into the drop after 2006. You see this was never mentioned before until the resolution came about. So, you are saying the Mayor decided to add that at the last minute. She called Mike stating I am going to accept your proposal. Did she accept or change the part concerning any officer after Oct. 1 dropping and then leaving prior to 2008 not entitled to the cola. If she did then I can forward this to someone of interest that she clearly told that she did not know it was affecting officers wishing to drop and leave.

very interesting to show that she is a liar and it will be made public.

10-28-2006, 09:02 PM
its in the posting "why Im voting yes to the contract"
either stay or go!