PDA

View Full Version : Ode to the "KING" Grinch of ZPD!

10-26-2006, 04:09 PM
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch.
You really are a heel.
You're as cuddly as a cactus,
You're as charming as an eel.
Mr. Grinch.

You're a bad banana
With a greasy black peel.

You're a vile one, Mr. Grinch.
You have termites in your smile.
You have all the tender sweetness
Of a seasick crocodile.
Mr. Grinch.

Given the choice between the two of you
I'd take the seasick crockodile....... with long blonde hair!

Awwww don't go away mad... Just go away!

10-29-2006, 05:07 AM
ALL THE WHO'S IN WHOVILLE VOTE DR.SUESS FOR CHIEF.THEN THERE WOULD BE NO REASON FOR THE WHO'S TO BE TEASIN' BECAUSE IT WOULD BE PLEASIN' TO COME IN TO WORK. :D

10-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Oh Cindy Lou you are too kind... after a vote of Chief on this site, there would be nothing to find.

What I meant, is my car would have no dent!

I would give a tally, show receipts everyday... to let the tax payers know what it is that they pay.

I would not hire blondes because they wear stilettos... I'm not into that... probably because I'm not from the GHETTO and dont wear a pimp hat.

I'm not married and I will have to agree, my wife wont have to post nice things about me.

Although I would need a new City Mgr. and all... because the one now aint worth crap.... HEY GIMME A BREAK EVEN DR.SEUSS CANT RHYME...NOT ALL THE TIME...Ha ha ha I did it, I did it.

I think the chief should go back to Sequim, I am sure they can find some unfinished business with him.

I would make a law against ignorance, I would make a long list.... But I know his reply ignorance is bliss.

My oh my I can see it now... people in Whoville would smile all the time, because I am so good and even talk in rhyme.

Lets vote no confidence he's no use... VOTE FOR ME DR.SEUSS!

Thank You....