PDA

View Full Version : FOP 4 Supervisors Union

10-24-2006, 03:39 AM
Who will take over the President's position in November?

10-24-2006, 06:46 PM
Mickey Mouse

10-24-2006, 07:45 PM
I Thought He was already in charge, isn't Micky a rat too!!!!

10-25-2006, 02:36 AM
Whomever is in charge, should get yall doing pushups, situps and running a few miles instead of getting too fat to chase people.
(See CWFD for further research)
You could better serve the citizens instead of stumping your toe and retiring on disability.

10-29-2006, 09:22 PM
Kleinsorge, Slaughter, Koder, TJ , Steffens all good men that could make a difference where it counts. NOW IS WHEN IT COUNTS.....

Dirty Harry
10-31-2006, 02:14 AM
well Slaughter and Koder are out due to their assignments. Steffens or Kleinsorge would work if your tired of bamaland.

10-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Tired of Bamaland? That could be the understatement of the year. I think most of us would take anyone over him at this point. The above mentioned guys would be strong leaders for us as president.

10-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Why should Bama continue to stay on as union president and put up with all of the B.S. that come with that job? He’s used that position and Baird’s desperation to have someone at the PD to talk to over the last few years to get himself (this is where Vanna White would come in handy): a new colored unmarked take-home car, an ultra=flexible schedule so he could work all of those comm-center overtime jobs, and now if this contract goes through he’s guaranteed himself a 9% pay raise each year for the next three years. What else can he possibly get for himself? Come to think of it, he could stay on & try to work out a deal at the next contract to get himself free health insurance for the rest of his life. Oh, and of course the rest of the supervisors in the bargaining unit would get something too, like maybe free annual prostate exams!

11-05-2006, 04:58 PM
I hope a strong leader steps forward to take control of this union. There should be a vote of no confidence at the same we vote NO on this current contract.