PDA

View Full Version : L.Sheldon posting

10-22-2006, 03:29 AM
Mr. Sheldon, play nice or a ban is in your future. You opened a topic and people responded. You then posted things that are slanderous in a separate topic.. Do not repeat this or you will be gone. Carry on.

10-22-2006, 12:49 PM
Please Mr. Sheldon....continue in your drug induced, lost in the haze, senseless rambling...We really enjoy it. To the MOD, please understand that he came on here and started it...and everything that is posted in reply are facts and they are facts that can be proven...From the Oxycontin abuse, to his several arrests (Hillsborough, DeSoto and Chicago) and to the infidelity of his wife (well maybe I shouldnt say infidelity if the husband is a consenting partner), I will say to the promiscuity of his wife and their bizarre sex life... Anyway, I want to tell Mr. Sheldon, "welcome back", this board has been dead for a while and we could really use some comic relief. For the sake of all of us here at TTPD please try to stay sober for a little while longer this time, we really enjoy the posts when you try to sound semi-intelligent, its quite amusing. Its always a treat when some addict, convict, loser attempts to sound smarter than they actually are...Keep up the good work....

10-23-2006, 10:14 AM
Hey Larry, remember? " I'm such a mess" :roll:

07-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Any more Sheldon Sightings, I heard he now has a criminal history in Illinios[/b]

07-03-2007, 01:24 PM
The question is: Who is Larry Sheldon. Yes, we as a department have had many people come and go. The exchange rate has been huge over the last 5 years. More than 3/4 of the department have no idea who Larry Sheldon is. In a couple more, practically nobody will know the name. So his posts will mean nothing due to nobody knowing who the person is. Kinda funny......he fades into history, on a bad note. Then eventually on a "who is this moron?" based on those who are new which will be most of us soon.

07-03-2007, 06:39 PM
I'll add this, the newer officers are some of the best we've ever seen. They are good people and smart. I was worried about the newer generations holding up the tradition but for the most part they are all fine people and officers.

The mistakes of the past fade as the newer group progresses into their own and represents the dept. and the profession in a positive manner.

07-03-2007, 09:08 PM
Sheldon was a good guy until he fell short of doing the right thing. You all should know, we deal with people every day that have issues and or prblems. We should not judge. We should pray that he gets his life back on track, for his sake and his family. I am saddened to see these things happen to fellow men and women in blue. I am glad to see your agency has made it through all the termoil and now things are looking up with the new hires. I read this sight often, and it sickens me to see all the posts from people who are only concerened about themselves. You law enforcement officers need to know "we stand for something". You know, it may not be perfect, but it is not perfect anywhere. Remeber the "Oath" you all took when you were sworn in. You should be proud of that. Poeple count on you. If you are so disgusted with things or people in your agengy, why are you in the field of helping someone. Think about it.
I hpe to see good things. Be Safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!