PDA

View Full Version : Take home car

10-21-2006, 08:57 PM
Hialeah PD, will never have a take home car.. They keep promising you guys , oh with the new Mayor " He's Qru" Yeah right.. All these idiots care is ,about their take home cars.. No one gives a " RATS ASS" about cops these days... Look at city cops, Underpaid,overworked,working without a contract for a year... City cops gave up a couple of raises many years back, for a TAKE HOME... It cost the city more ,if Take home car program is taken away... A raise will always be Pensioable, city take home car policy is , 7 years all the Miles you can rack, or until you 317.. So folks do the math... is in the best interest of city to never touch the take home car program... You think the city lovessssssssss city cops? Hell no!! they do what's best for them...As for you HIALEAH cops, Keep DAY dreaming about a Nice Brand New Take home car... In Hialeah It will not happen... Robaina or not... Is all a SCAM!!! wake up guys, as for new guys yes quit and go to the beach or Gables.... Good luck waiting on that BRAND NEW POLICE INTERCEPTOr. HAHA!!!

10-21-2006, 10:10 PM
This qru is an arse hole! He is not one of us or could be but still an arse hole! We, the normal city cops support u and wish u could get the cars and all that u deserve! you guys work in a crappy city just like us at MIAMI and deserve no less!!! un fortunately for u,julio is a loser just like our Manny and only care about their corrupt friends!Please dont judge us cause of the non qru guy,we support u and wish u well!!
HEY, QRU,TU ERES UN SAPINGO,GET A LIFE AND STOP BASHING OTHER COPS! GO TO OUR SITE,OH,I FORGOT,U ALREADY POST CRAP THERE TOO.. DE PIPPY!

10-22-2006, 03:46 AM
can anyone tell me what arse hole means. cause i think i have been spelling ass hole wrong all my life. and by the way you are telling qru all the way to go to your own site but you seem to enjoy getting in all the others business as well.and you are calling qru all the way a sapingo but i think you are worst than he is cause all he said was the truth and you are insulting a realistic po, or is he not saying the truth i don't see any 4'8" hialeah po taking their newly painted go-karts home.by the way perdue chicken is a good source for growing because they are using hormones so that the chicken grows faster.try you might reach 4'10" by next year. :lol:
ps. let me know if it works ok :twisted:

11-08-2006, 04:29 PM
This is a great department despite the equipment, admin, mayor, and even vehicles. We are all the same regardles units, rank, shift, &sector. Let our brothers get whatever they can and let them wish for the same for us. Stop the b**ing just make sure everyone goes home at the end of the day or night. Take care of each other out there, F everything else.

The mayor has made a good living laying pipe to the city, rose among other politicians to his present position, and was trained by the best dictator North of Havana... don't be surprised.

Thanks to the brother from other agencies that support us and as for the other F*kers... I've printed your postings and used them for TP. You can print out this posting fold it as many times needed to aid in your menstrual cycle.

“I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend”

BOLO4ME2
11-14-2006, 02:10 AM
can anyone tell me what arse hole means. cause i think i have been spelling arse hole wrong all my life. and by the way you are telling qru all the way to go to your own site but you seem to enjoy getting in all the others business as well.and you are calling qru all the way a sapingo but i think you are worst than he is cause all he said was the truth and you are insulting a realistic po, or is he not saying the truth i don't see any 4'8" hialeah po taking their newly painted go-karts home.by the way perdue chicken is a good source for growing because they are using hormones so that the chicken grows faster.try you might reach 4'10" by next year. :lol:
ps. let me know if it works ok :twisted:

Darling, a man is not defined by his height (4'8") nor his take home toys... You seem to be another "grande por gusto" with a high school diploma. :lol:

11-14-2006, 03:06 AM
bolo4me,u r 100% correct.. guest 31 is a loser,grande por gusto,who talks crap on our site too... why do i come here,cause i support ALL COPS and u guys r just as good as anybody around!! guest31,TU ERS UN SAPINGO AN A RAT BASTAR4D.. HOW DO U SPELL ARSE HLOE,COME PINGA THATS HOW!! GO BACK TO MPD WHERE WE KNOW U AND KEEP U BUSY,MAMALON!
PINGITA CHIKA SO U HAVE TO BLAST HPD,SAPINGO!

11-18-2006, 07:35 AM
bolo4me,u r 100% correct.. guest 31 is a loser,grande por gusto,who talks crap on our site too... why do i come here,cause i support ALL COPS and u guys r just as good as anybody around!! guest31,TU ERS UN SAPINGO AN A RAT BASTAR4D.. HOW DO U SPELL ARSE HLOE,COME PINGA THATS HOW!! GO BACK TO MPD WHERE WE KNOW U AND KEEP U BUSY,MAMALON!
PINGITA CHIKA SO U HAVE TO BLAST HPD,SAPINGO!

well said dawg

12-02-2006, 12:40 AM
You guys get any of those blue and white cars yet ?

12-07-2006, 11:40 PM
I saw a dark blue vehicle with the initials FTO on it... Are these new? why would you put your PPO out there like that ?

12-08-2006, 03:49 AM
I saw a dark blue vehicle with the initials FTO on it... Are these new? why would you put your PPO out there like that ?

Any truth to that ?

Pepe_Tolete
12-31-2006, 04:15 PM

Yes new cars, I will post a pic once i get one

01-30-2007, 01:59 AM
These is why I am getting the **** out of Hialeah. Miami Beach here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!