PDA

View Full Version : Freeman

10-21-2006, 05:11 PM
So do you guys miss Chief Freeman ?

10-21-2006, 09:48 PM
HELL NO!

Are we trying to compare the dork we got now with a sexual harrasser?

THEY BOTH SUCK AND WE WANT HIM GONE LIKE FREEMAN!

We want the next Chief, not if but when, to be from within the or past employees from this department... Don't make us suffer like we have for the last four years!

10-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Now the officers dictate who the chief will be. How did that vote of no confidence work for you? You guys really should pick battles you can fight and win.

10-22-2006, 12:35 AM
The Police Department employees ought to dictate who the next chief should be, the city manager and the mayor have done a piss poor job selecting.

10-22-2006, 03:36 PM
Do you honestly think that by the officers choosing a new chief, it would benefit the department? You have to review the history of your Department and other small departments in your area.
1, If any chief wants to keep his job, he’d better get the most bang for the tax buck. 2,This places any administrator in a position where he has to make choices, what is best for the overall working of the department. If it means giving up positions for decent raises, there is always next budget.
3, Rank and file will never be satisfied with the leadership. You must keep in mind that your interest revolves around you and your motives. Administration has to take into consideration all of the variables and make a rational decision. It may not benefit the rank and file but it has to be acceptable to all concerned.
4, Having the officers choose a chief is like putting the fox in charge of the hen house.
5, You don’t have to sleep with the chief, you just have to work for him and how many times has he personally confronted you?
6, My personal opinion (that doesn’t mean much) is that the Chief is too accommodating, to the troops.
7, If you don’t like his personality and think he’s a “dork” you should try working for some of the tyrants that are Sheriffs and Chiefs.
8, I’ve seen chiefs and sheriffs due great in their first term but after the honeymoon is over, most of them turn to be dictators. You guys that have been around for a long time know what I mean. The others have an interesting lesson to learn.
9, I don’t see anyone tendering their resignation. If you hate the situation so much, why not resign?
10, You don’t have to respect the man, but respect the rank! You take the paycheck each pay period; give him the respect that he deserves, if not leave and talk all you want.
11, You have an excellent administration, but there are kinks that have to be ironed out. Let the upper echelon do their job and you do your job.

10-22-2006, 04:48 PM
Do you honestly think that by the officers choosing a new chief, it would benefit the department? You have to review the history of your Department and other small departments in your area.
1, If any chief wants to keep his job, he’d better get the most bang for the tax buck. 2,This places any administrator in a position where he has to make choices, what is best for the overall working of the department. If it means giving up positions for decent raises, there is always next budget.
3, Rank and file will never be satisfied with the leadership. You must keep in mind that your interest revolves around you and your motives. Administration has to take into consideration all of the variables and make a rational decision. It may not benefit the rank and file but it has to be acceptable to all concerned.
4, Having the officers choose a chief is like putting the fox in charge of the hen house.
5, You don’t have to sleep with the chief, you just have to work for him and how many times has he personally confronted you?
6, My personal opinion (that doesn’t mean much) is that the Chief is too accommodating, to the troops.
7, If you don’t like his personality and think he’s a “dork” you should try working for some of the tyrants that are Sheriffs and Chiefs.
8, I’ve seen chiefs and sheriffs due great in their first term but after the honeymoon is over, most of them turn to be dictators. You guys that have been around for a long time know what I mean. The others have an interesting lesson to learn.
9, I don’t see anyone tendering their resignation. If you hate the situation so much, why not resign?
10, You don’t have to respect the man, but respect the rank! You take the paycheck each pay period; give him the respect that he deserves, if not leave and talk all you want.
11, You have an excellent administration, but there are kinks that have to be ironed out. Let the upper echelon do their job and you do your job.

1. I'm not even going to address that issue because obviously you have not worked very long or in a full time status with this agency to see his spending problems and budget.

2. We don't have time to try to play catch-up on officers. Did any other department within the city give up positions? The excuse about giving up officers for the pay raise is that, an excuse.

3. We are thinking rationally and he is not making sound decisions. A list of bad decisions and violations will come at a later date.

4. Having the city manager and mayor choose is not so great either. Think about this, does a city manager or mayor know anything about police work? Do you want an officer to decide who the next fire chief should be?

5. Your right, who has he personally confronted. His weakness is obvious. He tries to buy love not earn it.

6. I agree. Does not have a set.

7. Look, were not leaving! This is our department. We will fight to the end!

8. Stability is not dictatorship. Your wrong again.

9. Winners never Lose, Losers never Win! Were not leaving, he will!

10. Respect is earned, not given!

11. I agree to a point, the captains are holding us above water, barely.

10-25-2006, 02:11 AM
I would not could not in a box... I would not could not with a fox....
Unless I'm the chief!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned ...

10-25-2006, 02:28 AM
Dr.Suess you are my hero.

10-25-2006, 03:55 AM
For I am king,
He says with a ring,
So everyone sing,
When the sap is gone.

10-29-2006, 08:52 PM
Say!
I do like blondes named Pam!
I do! I like them Chief-I-am!
And I would take them in a boat.
And I would eat out with them with a goat...
And I will talk to them in the rain.
And in the dark. And on a train.
And in a car. And in a tree.
They are so good, so good, to me!

So, I do like blondes named Pam!
Thank you!
Thank you,
Chief-I-am!

10-30-2006, 12:14 AM
Hickory ****ory Dock...
The Chief sucks................. Mints to get the taste of lies out of his mouth