PDA

View Full Version : academy sponsorship

10-19-2006, 11:45 PM
Do any of you guys know when they are going to have interview for the people that applied for sponsorship to January LE academy?

How is the SO itself? Is it a neat agency to work for?

12-06-2006, 05:22 PM
I would not use the phrase neat again.........I would however use the word radical. :lol: :lol: :twisted:

02-28-2007, 09:47 PM
paradise sorrounded by pure corruption!!!! dont kid yourself, talk to deputies who work there and ones who have left and see for youresel

MOD 64
04-26-2007, 09:38 AM
The agency in general, is a good agency. The work environment is good, like anywhere else, it has its negatives and positives. There is another academy in July that is being sponsored.

07-07-2007, 01:02 AM
such a great agency that 2 positions from each sector having 4 sectors in the county will be cut this year due to the great white corruption in that county commisioners, they run the agency not the puppets like the Colonel and the Sheriff, they are both only in self gratification and nothing else, the county mis spent 750k this year, how is beyond me. but of course lets not give any raises to the deputy who work hard and earned it. thats just wrong, they need to get rid those island mentallity idiots and get a sheriff like the one Orange County has in Orlando Kevin Berry he has a pair..............LEO's down there leave while you still can :twisted:

07-17-2007, 07:57 PM
I agree for the most part. I use to work down there but the pay just wasn't cutting it. The department isn't all that bad. I just couldn't understand how an area with such expensive living could be soooo cheap towards paying their finest. They don't even pay overtime...ouch! :shock:

06-20-2008, 11:52 PM
I agree for the most part. I use to work down there but the pay just wasn't cutting it. The department isn't all that bad. I just couldn't understand how an area with such expensive living could be soooo cheap towards paying their finest. They don't even pay overtime...ouch! :shock: its terrible down there, unfortunalety monroe county deputies will always be know as "the grouper group of the keys" no offense, but a few of your bad apples with no aspiration of applying in other agencys need to undestand that you shouldn't burn your bridges... stop ***** with big city po's thank you and have a great day.