PDA

View Full Version : ha ha on you

10-19-2006, 04:04 PM
Oh it is Larry all right. All chrges dropped and I have been sober over 180 days. I have a great new job where I make much more money than you guys do. I pity you guys as i see all the crap is still at this department as there was when I was there. Lets see downward slide. over $80,000/year, flexible work schedule, and two healthy loving children. Keep watching.....

10-19-2006, 05:06 PM
Don't worry we have faith that you will be back in prison soon. You are just a prison type. And I wouldn't be too sure those are your kids, you do remember the express checkout lane your wife installed on your bed don't you? You have as much chance of being the daddy as winning the Mcdonalds monopoly game, 1 in 3 million.

10-19-2006, 05:23 PM
HA, Does the 80K include sales of the drugs you stole from old people as you attempted to sell Insurance? Or proceeds from a hard night on the streets of your wife? Either way that 80K is a figment I'm thinking. now go away or we'll call your probation officer.

10-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Oh Oh......That one may have sent him to the Oxycontin....Stand by for a senseless response

10-19-2006, 06:47 PM
Or it might cause him to grab a knife and slash your tires :!:

10-21-2006, 02:43 AM
Sheldon, you are still a gutless p.o.s.. From hiding in the closet when you arrange some guy to do your wife, oops, ex-wife, to posting accusations on this board and pretending to have religion, to take advantage of a caring administrator.
You'll find out when you really need religion. :twisted: