PDA

View Full Version : ICV

10-17-2006, 05:44 PM
I am in need of ICV of a officer/ Highway patrol on a traffic stop. I' looking for video of a officer getting hit my traffic, or accident. As I am speaking on the move over law. Everything I found online I was unable download. I need something I can down load or an actual dvd,vhs.

10-19-2006, 11:51 PM
Check out Ohio Highway Patrol website... they have a few videos.

10-20-2006, 03:42 PM
I checked those out. However they require a internet connection, the class i'm giving this speech in does not have Internet connection.

10-20-2006, 06:14 PM
I am in need of ICV of a officer/ Highway patrol on a traffic stop. I' looking for video of a officer getting hit my traffic, or accident. As I am speaking on the move over law. Everything I found online I was unable download. I need something I can down load or an actual dvd,vhs.

Have you ever considered using a spell checker, or possibly thought about proofreading your post before clicking "submit?" Hopefully if you do this in the future, it will prevent you from sounding like a moron. Have a great day.

10-20-2006, 06:45 PM

NHTSA has an excellent video you can order for presentations.