PDA

View Full Version : 14000 dollar lawsuit?

10-17-2006, 01:59 AM
Is it true u will be sued by your agency for quiting? why would you even sign up ...? wow!

10-17-2006, 03:40 AM
Because the admin at Gulfport are a bunch of Frauds.. Yes thats right Chief your a fraud along with your henchmen tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.

You want proof? its very easy! look WHO gets promoted, and WHY they get promoted. I will bet a years salary that its not because of their experience, or fabulous police work.

Anyway good night

10-17-2006, 11:43 AM
Tis true, depending on your contract or "slave labor claus" you could be sued for what the city claims it cost them to hire and train you. Yes it can be upwords of 10 to 14k. Is it legit? No it is not, FTO and a background check does not cost that much money. It is a legal ploy to keep people from jumping ship.

Bottom line is that you sign the contract you have to live with it, but the fuzzy math should be a indication of what to expect by working there. The math is not the only thing that is fuzzy at this agency, other things are fuzzy as well such as promotions, discipline, and the way they treat you.

10-17-2006, 03:24 PM
Do you honestly think you have it that bad??? Have you been to SPPD's message board lately? We actually do have interesting promotions over here....last I heard at least you guys stick to the results of the test.

Trust me.....you do not have it bad. Come work a shift in our shoes.

10-17-2006, 04:51 PM
If you believe the what the admin here wants you to believe about the results of the promotional testing process.

10-27-2006, 08:01 PM
BOO HOO. LET ME GUESS YOU WERE ONE OF THE ONES THAT GOT PASSED UP, OR BETTER YET, DIDN'T EVEN GO THROUGH THE PROCESS, BUT YOU SIT BACK AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE RESULTS. I WOULD TELL YOU TO LEAVE YOUR DEPARTMENT, BUT I DON'T WANT PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO COME WORK FOR MINE. YOU POST ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD, BUT I WOULD BET A YEARS SALARY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO ADMIT YOU DID. I FEEL SORRY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE TO WORK WITH WHINERS, CRY BABIES, AND PEOPLE THAT WON'T ADMIT WHEN THEY ARE WRONG......AND AS FAR AS AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT GOES.....DUH....IF YOU SIGNED IT YOU ARE BOUND TO IT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO LAW SCHOOL TO FIGURE THAT OUT. GROW A SET AND ACT LIKE A MAN. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOUR SUPERVISORS TREAT YOU THEN TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT. STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL.

10-27-2006, 08:17 PM
Dear guest101, if you do not like what you have to read about then STAY OFF OUR BOARD! I do not got the the McDonald's fry cook board and complain about your working conditions so stay off mine.

10-27-2006, 09:28 PM
DEAR MAN OF LAW,

GET OVER IT CRY BABY. THIS MESSAGE BOARD ALLOWS ANYONE TO READ IT AND ANYONE TO POST ON IT.

BY THE WAY, THAT WAS A REAL WITTY COMEBACK. YOU MAY WANT TO READ YOUR MESSAGE BEFORE YOU CLICK THE SUBMIT BUTTON. NOT ONLY DOES THE CONTENT OF YOUR MESSAGE MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT, SO DOES THE WAY IT IS PRESENTED. I HOPE I HAVEN'T OFFENDED YOU, BUT PERHAPS THE INABILITY TO READ IS WHAT GOT YOU LOCKED INTO THAT CONTRACT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

HAVE A NICE DAY.

10-30-2006, 12:50 AM
using all CAPS is just as bad

ok there JS

10-30-2006, 02:56 PM
using all CAPS is just as bad

ok there JS

Not if you're intending to scream your response. Perhaps, GUEST101 was screaming his response. He did bring some valid points to the table.

10-31-2006, 01:11 AM
sorry I forgot the immiturity you guys boast.... ENJOY THE CAPS LOSERS