PDA

View Full Version : k9 cop

10-16-2006, 06:49 AM
Is it me, or is the newest k9 guy a jerk? He thinks hes above everyone except for his little circle of friends. He talks behind everyones back, tries to throw them under the bus..."so and so Is never in their zone!". If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say nothing. This guy will ignore you and act like you are a 10-15 piece of crap instead of a "brother". Maybe he needs to go to the doctor and get on some Lexapro or Prozac? Or maybe hes just a cool T8 motherfunker who should be Sgt. or Lt. Mr. Tough guy, just quit being a jerk to deputies that your jealous of for one reason or the other. Going to church might help you.

10-16-2006, 07:20 AM
nah thats just the way he is. he dont like you.

10-16-2006, 07:23 AM
he was an FTO of mine and he :?: wont speak to me. I dont know. I still say hi, Im finally getting a small 'whats up' or something muttered back to me.

10-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Rumor is he has an alternative lifestyle

CTFUUU
10-16-2006, 04:11 PM
Could you be more specific, I want to be in the "know" too!!!!!!

10-17-2006, 07:17 AM
the fat one who thinks hes mr hot shot

10-17-2006, 05:31 PM
Is it me, or is the newest k9 guy a jerk? He thinks hes above everyone except for his little circle of friends. He talks behind everyones back, tries to throw them under the bus..."so and so Is never in their zone!". If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say nothing. This guy will ignore you and act like you are a 10-15 piece of crap instead of a "brother". Maybe he needs to go to the doctor and get on some Lexapro or Prozac? Or maybe hes just a cool T8 motherfunker who should be Sgt. or Lt. Mr. Tough guy, just quit being a jerk to deputies that your jealous of for one reason or the other. Going to church might help you.

Have you ever tried to actually stop him and initiate a conversation??.. Thought not!! Try it, maybe you'll actually find out that he's an OK guy. Don't talk about it, be about it. :) :) :)

10-17-2006, 05:44 PM
Yes I have actually. How many times do you say hello to someone and they just stare into space past you? Or give you some weak half arsed acknowledgement. But when someone else walks in theyre all chatty chatty.I just dont think he likes me(and most of the other deps). Everyone else will have a chat wit me, the guy just has something against me. Im not talking about JP, he is friendly enough.

WWU
10-17-2006, 06:09 PM
Is this the best you have to complain about!! Get a life!!! You might want to look for a new job before a t15 says something mean to you and hurt your feelings. Wait I hear your mommy calling, time for your feeding!!!

CTFUUU
10-17-2006, 08:33 PM
Lawdy, Lawdy, Lawdy.....is this shyt for real? Well let's see GD...obviously you have not made an impact on this person. Maybe you should try the ol' "pay him money" for friendship trick. That might work. I suggest you make your first offer at about $100 and see what happens. If he only acknowledges you occasionally at that point, I think you should up it a bit and give him $200. If the $200 doesn't work I would say "fugg it" and call it a day!

You mofo's are scary....to think I have to work with your weak arses. SMMFH!!!

10-17-2006, 08:57 PM
Some people may not initiate conversations with people that aren't that familiar with. Maybe he just needs to get to know you.

Some people, even if they are outgoing, need to warm up to you before lengthy conversations can occur.

Maybe he just doesn't like you - and if that is the case, who cares. I don't like everyone and everyone doesn't like me. I certainly don't go posting on leoaffairs that someone doesn't like me.

Take CTFUU for example. I can't stand her. But you know what, we both go on with our lives.

10-19-2006, 06:34 AM
I feel ya. He is just an A hole. A fat A hole at that. Maybe that is why his fat wife is sleeping wth so many other deputies, I dunno.
Anyhow sorry you had to have a rookie FTO and an Ahole one at that.
Now grow a pair and either tell him you think he is an aHole, like I did, or shet up.