PDA

View Full Version : Question To a Trooper from a Deputy about traffic law

10-15-2006, 06:55 PM
Hello,

I am a Deputy Sheriff and wonder if one of yall could help me. If I see one of those Uhauls travelling down SR 93 or wherever and the back slide door up and people hanging out the back or even just sitting in the back. Can that consitute driving with a door open or riding on the exterior of vehicle?? Im just curious becuase you know whats gonna happen the minute this guy crashes. Your assitance is appreciated.

Be Safe

10-16-2006, 03:46 AM
Yes that is illegal.

10-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Thanks I could of fiqured that out now which statue applies??

10-16-2006, 10:07 PM

"HOW ABOUT THE STATUE OF ILLITERACY", Ooops, I meant LIBERTY, and ENGLISH for all!!!!
Well Mr. or Mrs. Deputy, it seems like you might be sort of kind of slapping a gift-horse in the mouth. If I asked a question, I would not make it seem sarcastic....what was that? "Thanks, I could OF (HAVE) figured that out!!!! Yeah right!!! Check this out, you could have easily gone on-line and found the STATUTE (not statue) or look in a statute book before posting your question and then getting sarcastic when an answer is given to you. Did it even occur to you that the person who said "Yes that's illegal", was probably looking for the statute right after they told you it was illegal but did not have their book near them?, or they might have been trying to recall the statute from memory. I guess not,.. you were too busy being slick out of the mouth. So with that said, find the STATUE yourself. PS- I think it was last seen in the state of New York, you moron!!! :twisted: :twisted:

10-17-2006, 01:37 AM
jeez he left off a "T" why jump all over it you werp!!!! (I left off a T also)

10-17-2006, 03:33 AM
I have to agree with the response. The deputy asks a question, receives the answer, then has the gull to be a weisenheimer about it. Very tacky to say the least....

10-17-2006, 04:09 AM

I disagree. He deserved to have his arse reamed for his poor grammar and spelling, right along with the rest of the morons who post on here with their poor grammar.

10-17-2006, 12:14 PM

You know in saying you purposely left OFF a "T" (off the beginning or ending) is indicative of you being quite dumb yourself. If properly placed and removed the "T"is actually LEFT OUT, but you are probably defending your own (ASZ-N-9) postings anyway. Ooops, I forgot just that quickly how dumb you are. If you can't grasp plain english, you'd have a problem with coded words. So with that said, I merely stated that your postings are ASININE YOU IDIOT!!!!...BE GONE!!!

10-17-2006, 07:28 PM
Had I posed the question (which I did not) I would have expected the response to contain information about the nature of the violation and the applicable statute number.

The first response, and everything after that, appears to be the product of a group of childish morons.

You people and your simple minded jealousies are pathetic!

:!:

10-17-2006, 08:58 PM
Ok,

So what my grammar is not the greatest. WHO CARES. I ask a simple question hoping one of you would expound other that the phrase "Its Illegal" I guess I should of been more precise. I sure hope you dont treat youre fellow officers that way when they ask a question. Heaven forbid someone asks for help or something. Oh and its "Mr Deputy"

Now getting past the childish responses

Your assitance is appreciated.

10-17-2006, 09:21 PM
Ok,

So what my grammar is not the greatest. WHO CARES. I ask a simple question hoping one of you would expound other that the phrase "Its Illegal" I guess I should of been more precise. I sure hope you dont treat youre fellow officers that way when they ask a question. Heaven forbid someone asks for help or something. Oh and its "Mr Deputy"

Now getting past the childish responses

Your assitance is appreciated.
They write tickets to their own people why shouldn't they answer in the same fashion?

10-18-2006, 01:20 AM

"HOW ABOUT THE STATUE OF ILLITERACY", Ooops, I meant LIBERTY, and ENGLISH for all!!!!
Well Mr. or Mrs. Deputy, it seems like you might be sort of kind of slapping a gift-horse in the mouth. If I asked a question, I would not make it seem sarcastic....what was that? "Thanks, I could OF (HAVE) figured that out!!!! Yeah right!!! Check this out, you could have easily gone on-line and found the STATUTE (not statue) or look in a statute book before posting your question and then getting sarcastic when an answer is given to you. Did it even occur to you that the person who said "Yes that's illegal", was probably looking for the statute right after they told you it was illegal but did not have their book near them?, or they might have been trying to recall the statute from memory. I guess not,.. you were too busy being slick out of the mouth. So with that said, find the STATUE yourself. PS- I think it was last seen in the state of New York, you moron!!! :twisted: :twisted:

What are you talking about? I really shouldnt dignify a response to you but if your not going to help the guy. Stay the Heck off the post. No one answered him. I believe he wanted to know what definition and statute. Or statue however you spell it... Its your moron attitude that gives us a bad name now if you want to babble about English come find me Im in Troop F :roll:

10-18-2006, 08:35 PM

What are you talking about? I really shouldnt dignify a response to you but if your not going to help the guy. Stay the Heck off the post. No one answered him. I believe he wanted to know what definition and statute. Or statue however you spell it... Its your moron attitude that gives us a bad name now if you want to babble about English come find me Im in Troop F :roll:

Man I hope "Troop F" is the name of your English class. Besides, YOU'RE (contraction for YOU ARE, get it!!!) :oops: :oops: not up to the challenge being that a brain is actually required for conversation. :lol: :lol: Example (but if your (YOU'RE) not going to help the guy.) :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: PS- You are a trooper,....you already had a bad name!! :twisted: :twisted:

10-18-2006, 10:36 PM

Someone sounds a lil thin skinned, must be a troopah!

MOD 310
10-19-2006, 08:20 AM
316.614 is the statute you are looking for. Everyone in the driver and front passenger seat is required to wear a seat belt. If you’re not up front, you only have to wear a seatbelt if you are under 18. So sitting within the bed of the truck is like sitting in the back seat without a seat belt, if you’re 18 or older you can do it. Sitting in the truck bed does not qualify for the riding on the exterior of the vehicle ticket unless they are hanging out the side.

So, if the person in the back is under age 18 cite the driver under 316.614(4)a and note in the comments that the driver is being cited for a passenger under 18.

Hope this helphttp://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes ... TM&Title=- (helphttp://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=CH0316/SEC614.HTM&Title=-)>2001->CH0316->Section%20614s.

10-19-2006, 01:15 PM
Thanks mod 310. Too bad it took so many negative responses.
Who gves a shi if smeone mis speled a wod or tw or lef ou a leter. Jeez is thi a gramer clas or what. Give me a break guys someone asked for a little help but instead you haze them over some simple stuff. This is why nobody says anything good about you. I remember back in 2003 I was fresh out of college and applied to FHP, asked a troop a simple question. "Do you patrol all areas of FL or just the highways? DO you take calls for service robbery, ect or what. Is reply was "What does this patch say. (and pointed the the word Florida.) Never did answer anything for me. Back home the state police responed to whatever interstate traffic, city calls, ect. I was just looking for a little help in making a career decision.

10-20-2006, 01:46 AM
Wow, you have a college degree and you STILL suck at spelling/grammar this much??? You're just digging that hole deeper and deeper.

10-20-2006, 04:17 AM
I will help you with those answers. No FHP does not handle those "real" Police calls. FHP works traffic crashes, issues citations (some to fellow LEO) and work some sporting events. The criminal investigative Police work is left up to the City PD's and County Sheriff Dept's. I hope this inf helps!

10-20-2006, 08:19 PM
It only stands to reason from looking at all the critical responses from judgmental asses why criminal organizations can operate with immunity from Law Enforcement. When most of the Law Enforcement Dildo's stop puffing thier chest out at each other and and start working t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r instead of against each other maybe then we can be Organized Law Enforcement truly capable of combating Organized Crimwe. Oh Yea...by the way. I mispealt crimwe on purpose just so I could say " BLOW ME". :D

10-20-2006, 08:19 PM
It only stands to reason from looking at all the critical responses from judgmental asses why criminal organizations can operate with immunity from Law Enforcement. When most of the Law Enforcement Dildo's stop puffing thier chest out at each other and and start working t-o-g-e-t-h-e-r instead of against each other maybe then we can be Organized Law Enforcement truly capable of combating Organized Crimwe. Oh Yea...by the way. I mispealt crimwe on purpose just so I could say " BLOW ME". :D

10-27-2006, 10:06 PM
To the original posteer with the smarta$$ reply. You deserved everything that was thrown at you. You must be a rook. How can I tell. You are like all the the other rooks, can't look anything up yourself. Try reading your statute book sometime instead of asking someone else to do the work for you.

11-05-2006, 05:29 PM
To the Another Dep. Hey Another Dep- that deputy did nothing wrong. I got 18 years on come pick on me...Yeah thats what I thought.
Even if it was a rookie, the person asked a question and expected a mature answer from a law enforcement officer. Take your SmartA$%^& response yourself and shove it.

To the original poster... Dont be afraid to ask questions. Unfortunately as you see you have jerks in every agency even in our Sheriff greens.