PDA

View Full Version : If we're doing so much better than other agencies....

10-15-2006, 04:25 PM
Since PBA is saying we make far and away more than other comparable cities, why did they start off negotiations in the 7's???? It's obvious this is not the raise they wanted. Kick it back.

10-16-2006, 08:01 AM
I'm sure Kevin and the rest of the crew have good intentions and are probably on our side. But they are still police officers, and they have all been promoted. They, unfortunately, go into the battle already hampered by the very position that they hold.

Let's help them out and vote this garbage down.
Then the city may come to their senses and make a decent offer.

And the current MPO status does not need to be changed. If an Officer, MPO or otherwise, is not doing his job, the city has many rememdies to fix the problem including firing the bad officer. But they would actually have to document real problems not just write a BE on the BS eval.

Stay safe and Vote NO !!!!!!!

10-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I'm sure Kevin and the rest of the crew have good intentions and are probably on our side. But they are still police officers, and they have all been promoted. They, unfortunately, go into the battle already hampered by the very position that they hold.

Let's help them out and vote this garbage down.
Then the city may come to their senses and make a decent offer.

And the current MPO status does not need to be changed. If an Officer, MPO or otherwise, is not doing his job, the city has many rememdies to fix the problem including firing the bad officer. But they would actually have to document real problems not just write a BE on the BS eval.

Stay safe and Vote NO !!!!!!!

You my friend must be a Good Street Cop which such a common sense approach, Amen Brother or Sister.