PDA

View Full Version : Refreshing

ds4190
10-14-2006, 01:08 PM
Finally, found a department with a positive outlook. My wife and I are looking into moving from the Indiana to Florida. I'm currently a full-time certified police officer in the Indianapolis area. I like where I work, now. We just want to move a warmer climate; however, we have to be practical. My wife is a HIV Counselor. Does anyone know a starting point in the Collier County area where/who she can contact about a career?
In addition, I would like to say, again, it is refreshing to see what appears to be a positive bunch of law enforcement officers compared to the rest of the postings for the state. Thanks in advance.

10-14-2006, 06:50 PM
Thank you for your kind words and correct observations. We have an excellent department with a lot of talent and dedication. I would encourage you to please fill out an application with us. We have several officers from the Indiana area working with us and they are all top notch deputies. We have deputies that have relocated from all over the states and bringing in all the many outlooks and training experiences only enhance our ability to serve a vast multi-cultural, tourist enriched environment.

As far as your wife, try contacting NCH Healthcare System Human Resources/Employment department at 239-513-7255. They are the largest health care provider in the area. There are others such as Physicians Regional and a new hospital is currently being built in East Naples. I'm sure if you "Google" Naples and healthcare you may find more specific information. Ave Maria is a new Ivory League college that is currently being built and from what I have heard they will be offering medical classes. I am not savy on that career but I believe there are lots of opportunities for her. We are growing at a very rapid pace and anything she gets involved with now will only allow her to advance and grow with a company or institution quickly.

I hope this helps. Maybe there will be others who view this thread that will have more specefic info. Please post again if there is anything more that you need. What ever we can do to help will be our pleasure!!

Good luck and welcome aboard if you find what we have to offer will meet your needs :)