PDA

View Full Version : I miss Bob lee

10-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Sometimes I really miss Bob Lee. What a great city manager he was. He truly had the best interest of this city in mind. He was a real straight shooter that stood behind his employees. If he told you something you could just take it to the bank. If government had a thousand Bob Lee’s there would be no real issues. Someone should just clone him. Every city can use a Bob Lee.

I hear now that he is even a Doctor. So as he is treating his cops and firemen with the up most respect and care, he can do open heart surgery on the side. The City of Naples is very lucky to have such a great man leading the way for them.

10-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Good for you, go ahead and keep missing him. Better yet leave and go join him. That way both of you can run that City into the ground, like you almost did to this one. Oh I almost forgot Take the mayor with you when you go.

By the way, don't go away mad just go AWAY. :snicker:

10-31-2006, 01:48 AM
Good for you, go ahead and keep missing him. Better yet leave and go join him. That way both of you can run that City into the ground, like you almost did to this one. Oh I almost forgot Take the mayor with you when you go.

By the way, don't go away mad just go AWAY. :snicker:

By the love of Jesus, I think the guy was joking.

11-03-2006, 10:40 AM
Hey spokey666 what are you haunted spokes from a bicycle rim? Boy you must really feel like a dumb@ss right now :oops: You will never learn, you try so hard to embarrass someone and you end up with egg on your face.

Just stop now. :twisted: