PDA

View Full Version : Rex is at it again!!!

10-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Dear IN Editors:

I just loved reading your fair and unbiased account of “wanna be” sheriff candidate David Morgan’s decision to pre file for the 2008 sheriff race. As I recall Mr. Morgan finished a distant 2nd place in his last venture into the political arena out of the two candidates. As a 25 year member of the Sheriff’s Office and having served under four previous sheriffs’, I am always interested in what particular strengths and talents that motivate a person to seek this office. I find David Morgan’s response to your deep cutting interview when questioned why seek office to be novel. Morgan indicated he’s financially sound and doesn’t need a job, he further states he is reluctant to run.

Basically Morgan means I don’t have a job, need a job or want a job. Quite a political platform. This certainly inspires confidence, comfort, and respect needed to lead an agency our size. But let’s consider what could possibly motivate this diamond in the rough (chunk of coal) into another run at office? The people behind the scenes, the hands that rock the cradle. I find it enlightening your independent news interview provided this glimpse into the personal motivation when you specifically list his support group, Pensacola topless bar owner Arety Sievers, defrocked medical examiner Michael Burkland, Movement for Change Lee Roy Boyd, Pensacola Police “retired or be fired” Greg Sievers and police groupie David Craig to name just a few.

Thank god for you and your reporting staff to continue asking the hard hitting questions, which help me, make a responsible decision in such important matters. It appears that all that stinks downtown may not be just the waste treatment plant. As always thank you for allowing me to continue to exercise my own little 1st Amendment right of freedom of expression.

Lt. Rex Blackburn,

Escambia County Sheriff Office

Rick Outzen's NOTE: Yes, Lt. Blackburn, even sarcasm is protected by the First Amendment. Your letter offers great insights into ECSO. Thank you.

The election is two years away. The Buzz item that you are referencing was intended as a brief introduction into the candidate. We have plenty time to do deeper investigations into all the Escambia County Sheriff candidates.

One suggestion - Stop Our City tried personal attacks on the waterfront park supporters and it backfired. You might do better staying focused on the issues….but it’s just a suggestion.

10-13-2006, 01:43 AM
Rex, it's good that you already have your 25 years on and will have the option of being able to retire after Sheriff Morgan gets elected. You have done some really stupid things, and your ability to master the art of unprofessionalism has certainly peaked. You are a prime example of someone a new professional sheriff should either fix (very quickly) or get rid of. You really should be thinking ahead and not putting all your eggs in one basket. Just because McNesby has gotten away with his corruption and good ole boy crap this long doesn't mean that the citizens of Escambia County haven't had enough. And I'm sure they've had enough of you as well. Just like many of the deputies I talk to. I suggest you start trying to be a little more professional and maybe, just maybe, you might be able to keep your job in 2008. Now that doesn't mean you should pull your head out of McNesby's arse and try to insert it into Sheriff Morgan's. From what I hear Morgan's is exit only. That will be a new concept for you I'm sure.

With great restraint,
Greg Sievers

10-14-2006, 12:38 AM
Well said Greg!

To Rex: You are an embarassment to all of Law Enforcement. How can you justify in your own mind (?) some of the things that you have done?
How could you, as a school resource officer, tell a student that he would "end up in jail like your sorry Mother"? For your information, he is not in jail but is married with children. No thanks to you.

Can you readers imagine him on the school board? Are you going to run again Rex? If you do, I hope that all of the voters find out how you treated the students at Tate HS.

10-14-2006, 04:32 AM
Is his mother out of jail yet?

10-15-2006, 03:19 PM
Yes Rex she is out of jail. Jackass! It's sad that there are people like you that has power over young people. Do you not feel shame about how you treated them? If not, heaven help your soul because you will surely burn in HELL for it. Actually, for you and the rest of them that are like you, you will just have one hot party in HELL. You may laugh about it now but when you're old and sick, it's all going to come back to you and you'll do lots of praying for forgiveness then. Well, maybe not. You Sociopaths rarely see that you are evil, nasy people.
:!:

10-16-2006, 06:11 AM
Are you a Tate graduate too? Appears that you might be another GEDer from the looks of your post.

10-16-2006, 06:11 AM
P.S.

I'm not Rex.

10-18-2006, 03:16 AM
No, Jerk, I am not a GEDer. I graduated from Santa Rosa County Schools and everyone knows that they are better than Escambia's.
Why don't you quit being so juvenile? Instead of getting the point of a post, you have to antagonize by focusing in on a minor fact. Grow up and discuss the subject like an adult.

03-26-2008, 10:48 PM
This guy is un-real. I have noticed that many McNesby supporters are just plain angry people that tend to get very personnal with folks. Down right rude.

03-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Wow, it took you a while to read this post and respond. :lol:

03-31-2008, 02:55 PM
Why are we posting about Ronnie McCrook on a PPD website? But while we are at it.....
Go Larry!!

04-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Why are we posting about Ronnie McCrook on a PPD website? But while we are at it.....
Go Larry!!

Why not? Seems that there is nothing important enought to share by posting by those of us employed by the PD. We'd rather sit around in the coffee shops and along side the road to do our *****ing. Where it serves no purpose.