PDA

View Full Version : Who Just Left

10-10-2006, 08:24 PM
Well the ship and it's rat are leaving as fast as they came. You have to be nut's to take a Captains job now. Well some did and how soon they forget what happen to the other Captain's when a new sheriff came in. Oh well, you should ask yourself, why is the staff (Of the Greatest Sheriff to Come To Pasco County) are leaving a year before the sheriff relection?. Is it because they know the Sheriff is going with the new Governor when he is elected or if that dont happen they know the ship is going down. Remember( The Caine Mutney) just look at the staff and just go near his Sheriff Office he never leaves it. Can't talk with the press .Unless someone writes the question's down for him to go over first. All I am saying, it's sad that our Agency can get a good sheriff like the other counties. :idea: :devil:

10-10-2006, 09:18 PM
For all of us in the cheap seats who left?

10-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Captain Neal

10-10-2006, 11:57 PM
who's the new capt?

10-11-2006, 01:20 AM
Frontz and Morison

10-11-2006, 05:26 PM
Spell it right Moyer dunb as-

10-11-2006, 09:41 PM
lol look who is talking

10-12-2006, 12:41 AM
Good riddance I say. We need someone in DI who actually works and gives some direction. The way our squads and platoons are run now has caused more harm than good. The guy who is leaving is more interested in diving, SWAT, and his other "extracurricular activities" over what he was asked to do by the agency. It is a shame that he was let run rampant for the six years he did!!!!!

Welcome Capt. Driscoll. Some of us are looking forward to a Captain who will set a standard and hold everyone to the same rules!!!!!!

10-12-2006, 03:40 AM
Capt Driscoll is gong to do wonders for District 1, a real leader for a change! My congrats to "Captain" Moyer...couldn't happen to a more decent guy! :D

10-13-2006, 08:35 PM
I understand all of the SWAT guys are soo up set that he is leaving (not) :lol: Oh well good by and good luck

10-21-2006, 03:22 PM
LOOK GUYS IF YOU THINK THE TWO CHARLOTTE COUNTY CANCERS LEFT ON THEIR OWN YOU HAVE NO PULSE ON THIS AGENCY, WHITE FINALLY LISTENED TO HIS WORKERS FOR ONCE ON HOW THEY HAVE SINGLE HANDEDLY DESTROYED THIS PLACE, BIG MISTAKE BRINGING THEM HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. GOOD MOVE SHERIFF YOU OUGHT TO LISTEN TO YOUR GUYS WHO ARE ON THE STREETS MORE OFTEN. IT WILL PAY DIVIDENDS. OH YEAH WELCOME CAPT DRISCOLL, I BET ROSSI IS IN PANICK MODE

10-23-2006, 11:43 AM
I think he is in panic mode. He has been out of the office a bit more and actually went to a few calls. I don't think Captain Driscoll will care about his ideas for log sheets and pie charts to justify xray. In fact, the Captain has a better pulse on peak times and call slacking corrective measures to further justify redeploying xray back to different squads, or moving their hours back to real peak times than the former dive commander/former swat commander/skirt chasing commander/former part time d1 patrol captain did.

11-02-2006, 11:06 AM
I worked for him when he was a patrol sgt and he was OK with me. Only showed up on calls if one of the parties was a badass and he felt the rook would need a back up. He always was the first to give his deputies a pat on the back and say good job. As for the header over in the IA trailer? I would have done the same thing. You forget the days when the other admin would have vice, or a private detective follow a deputy to get dirt on them?

11-02-2006, 12:04 PM
I worked for him when he was a patrol sgt and he was OK with me. Only showed up on calls if one of the parties was a badass and he felt the rook would need a back up. He always was the first to give his deputies a pat on the back and say good job. As for the header over in the IA trailer? I would have done the same thing. You forget the days when the other admin would have vice, or a private detective follow a deputy to get dirt on them?

Okay you should know Kiss, Kiss. Like I stated, look into his pass and what he did since he has worked at the S.O.......... Also why he left. The truth is out there. and our sheriff covers it up........