PDA

View Full Version : Purchases

10-08-2006, 07:15 PM
Look the times reporter should look into the sheriff purchasing a horse ,which he don.t ride ($$$$) and the trailer that he sent two deputies to G.A. to purchase .The cost etc ,is over( $25,000 dollors) That is why he got the the 4X4 Chev/Tahoe.( $43,000) dollors. No new cars for the Deputies/Det. Then sheroff calls us a third world country. Now you know what the sheriff thinks of us........

10-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Thte biggest problem with making changes is when someone creates a post and has the information wrong............it makes you look stupid and uneducated not to mention just WRONG, the Sheriff DOES NOT own a horse he borrows a horses when he rides. So when you create a post check your facts..there is more than enough wrong to B-TCH about..........

10-09-2006, 09:21 PM
So I guess you are saying that he got the 4 wheel drive for nothing or just so that he can take his borrowed horse out every once and a while, boy that sounds even better! :lol:

10-10-2006, 05:21 PM
Nope, what I am saying is instead of wasting time with in correct information get it right try to find a way to fix it. Maybe run for a public Office you seem to have the answers.
Work together to make a difference otherwise you will sound like one of theses northern retired guys that come here to get some easy money and complain..................

Go ahead I'm sure you have a witty comment

10-10-2006, 08:16 PM
LOL, now considering that I am a southern guy and taking the time to make comment seems to me that I might be making a difference when it calls into questions issues that may be addressed in one forum or another. The importance of making a comment is that it is intended to be read by someone that can make a difference and from my understanding the information that is provided on these boards actually is being read.:lol:

Now if that is considered a witty comment then point taken 8)

Now I challenge you to actually perform a task that might fix something in the agency and not just defend that poor actions of this administration.

10-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Thte biggest problem with making changes is when someone creates a post and has the information wrong............it makes you look stupid and uneducated not to mention just WRONG, the Sheriff DOES NOT own a horse he borrows a horses when he rides. So when you create a post check your facts..there is more than enough wrong to B-TCH about..........

Sounds like a campaign to me! I think I have heard allot of incorrect statements or I also call them lies before in this administration.