PDA

View Full Version : Bill Maxwell article

10-08-2006, 01:19 PM
Like clock work a black man with his pen has found a way to justify a brother being mistreated...." The all white swat team was celebrating". That was probably accurate, probably were relieved to that none of them got hurt hunting this cop killer. Based on Freelands own journal it certainly appears that he wanted to die the way he did.......lets not mention that in your article since it doesnt make it a racial thing. "I wanted him alive,wounded if possible so he could be brought to trial". You forgot to state "No matter how many white cops had to get shot to do it". Freeland was the posterboy for whats wrong with the black race......b/m, oh yea dreeds......dope dealer.......non supporting father.....family hasnt heard from him in months and years.... All this and your article spent doing the black racial profiling of the police thing....Kill some more brothers with your pen Mr. Maxwell, your tacid support of their actions only makes them think that they will be supported by virtue of the color of their skin alone.......Every observation you made in this article was without factual support and filled with the sterotypes and beliefs of a racist who has black skin

10-08-2006, 03:22 PM
CAN YOU PLEASE POST THE STORY YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT?

10-08-2006, 03:35 PM
I believe he's talking about this one:

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/10/08/Colum ... utio.shtml (http://www.sptimes.com/2006/10/08/Columns/Judge__jury__executio.shtml)

10-08-2006, 08:40 PM
I'm so tired of people making this a race issue. Do you think anyone would even be saying one word about this if the murderer was white?? Hell no!! I don't care what color the person was, he was a cold-blooded cop killer plan and simple. This scumbag would have killed anyone who got in his way including all the ones whining that he's dead. Do all these racist crying about Freeland being dead even give a damn about the fact that a good man, father, husband, friend, deputy was brutally murdered? Nope because he was white. What if the deputy that died was black, who would you whine about then? You don't have to be white to be a racist, there's plenty of you out there!!

10-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Lets see a b/m dope dealing, cop killer, gets your sympathy while you manage without any proof to condemn the cops....Sad part is that b/m.s are killing each other faster than you can write their names and you spend precious print space with your tired ass storyline....Another wasted oppurtunity to be a difference maker.

10-08-2006, 11:35 PM
What if it had been a black Deputy and a white criminal.... I dont think that anyone would by crying racist like this.

10-09-2006, 05:54 PM
I completely agree. If a white suspect had murdered a black cop or any cop for that matter, I'd have wanted him dead full of holes as well. Freeland killed someone we all loved very much, that's the issue not what color he was.

10-10-2006, 09:15 PM
Hey Maxwell outta the hundred years you been doing articles pull out five where the police were actually featured and in a positive way....If you were half the man these cops were you would be living in the hood instead of moving out as soon as you could...truth of the matter is many good blacks are stuck in these neighborhoods and they have to live in daily fear of these jitterbugs selling dope in front of their homes, stealing their cars or worse....you elite blacks look as outta place as Kerry did in black churhes during the last election. Cops are the only ones protecting these good people from these thugs...like the Freelands of this world...outta all things you could have wrote u chose to slam the cops with your subjective thoughts....The redeeming thing about your efforts is the jitterbugs your defending probably cant read and they surely arent in church on Sunday mornings

10-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Hey Maxwell outta the hundred years you been doing articles pull out five where the police were actually featured and in a positive way....If you were half the man these cops were you would be living in the hood instead of moving out as soon as you could...truth of the matter is many good blacks are stuck in these neighborhoods and they have to live in daily fear of these jitterbugs selling dope in front of their homes, stealing their cars or worse....you elite blacks look as outta place as Kerry did in black churhes during the last election. Cops are the only ones protecting these good people from these thugs...like the Freelands of this world...outta all things you could have wrote u chose to slam the cops with your subjective thoughts....The redeeming thing about your efforts is the jitterbugs your defending probably cant read and they surely arent in church on Sunday mornings

I am a white male and you and your sheriff, aka "Shootout at the OK corral" Judd, made yourself look guilty of what the article accuses you of. The statements your sheriff made before Freeland was murdered by the cops made it appear this was the planned outcome. No one will really know if Freeland actually had a gun in his hand when he was gunned down with over 100 bullets. Heck, he may have even complied with the orders given to him.

10-12-2006, 11:36 PM
Mr. Maxwell,

I wonder if the SWAT team was all black or some of their members were black if your article would be the same. Unfortunately, we will never have this opportunity. Would your response be the same if a white police officer showed up to your house for a burglary in progress and shot a white suspect in order to defend your life. I suspect the article you would write would be similar to this, "I was saved by a police officer". If the police officer was black or the suspect was black I can assume from all other media outlets and your style of self-centered, woo is me because of who I am attitude, would read. "White police officer shoots black suspect" or "Police shoot and kill black intruder with bias". I can say your journalist approach is anything but even and fair. I noticed no where in your article did you put that this was not during a struggle with Freeland, that in fact Freeland planned out to shoot and kill any law enforcement officer attempting to apprehend him.

The only thing I apologize for is the SWAT team on scene did not have time to look around and ask someone else to shoot so that they don't have to worry about someone's view that too many bullets were used. I hope if I need the police and four show up, someone points a gun at me, they all four shoot instead of waiting for just one which could get me or someone else killed.

You also negate to put in that Freeland was not apprehended by D/S Williams K-9 DiOGi. In fact, you did not show that the Sheriff's Office followed policy by not sending the dog alone for a misdemeanor crime, which may need to be reconsidered. If Freeland was apprehended by the K-9 and was killed during a gunfight with the deputies you wouldn't be able to resist printing, "Sheriff's Office refuses to police itself". I could continue writing about the one sided approach you took to this story but I choose not to. I appreciate your article for the simple fact that you show no matter what race, background, education or economic status, closed minded people are everyone around us.

I hope you need the police/sheriff's office one day and they are there with professionalism but I am sure if this is the case, we (the public) will never hear about.

10-30-2006, 09:47 PM

I am a white male and you and your sheriff, aka "Shootout at the OK corral" Judd, made yourself look guilty of what the article accuses you of. The statements your sheriff made before Freeland was murdered by the cops made it appear this was the planned outcome. No one will really know if Freeland actually had a gun in his hand when he was gunned down with over 100 bullets. Heck, he may have even complied with the orders given to him.

hey assh?le, I invite YOU to go into a jungle and find these killers. Or to search a darken warehose at night because the owner is too scared to turn on the lights and no K-9 is avilable. You have the trusted word of 10, that's TEN officers who were in danger of also getting killed while you sat in your living room watching TV. When you put YOUR life on the line evreyday, come talk to us. Mean while shut up and keep watching TV. We will still keep you safe while you trash cops. We always do. Or did the killer in a dream give you inside info?

10-30-2006, 11:54 PM
Ill bet ur white....not.......U just another journalist lookin for racist statements on this board.......Where are the black leaders decrying freelands actions........theres the racists my friend

10-31-2006, 12:42 PM
Huh?....Hey NAACP habla english next time!!!

11-01-2006, 02:58 AM
Funny thing is there was a black ERT member who shot at Freeland that day. he was one of the members that fired. I wish they would get their stories straight.

12-25-2006, 05:13 PM
hey i'm a swat op commander further down south and wished i was there that sob shot a cop........ he was not suppose to come out of the woods ................. he choose he ending . black white green yellow. &*(& him I"m a BLACK MAN and i wish i was there to deploy in the woods with the other troops!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-25-2007, 07:22 PM
bill cosby u a dumb ass that boy there needed to die he was a shit eater