PDA

View Full Version : Angilo Freeland's family has an Attorney

10-05-2006, 07:26 PM
The family of the man accused of shooting and killing a Polk County deputy and his K-9 partner will speak out today.

Relatives of Angilo Freeland are in the Bay area today to claim his body. They will hold a news conference at 3 p.m. at the office of their attorney, Grady Irvin Jr., on North Himes Avenue in Tampa.

This attorney is crying to the Govenor to become involved and is comparing this to the boot camp incident. Everyone needs to contact the Govenor's Office by phone like I did....bombard him and employ him to not become involved in this....let the investigation follow its proper course!!

10-05-2006, 09:14 PM
Listen here you POS you raised a POS haven't been involved in his life in years and now you wanna question us. It makes no difference if what they said happened or not(even though it did) He killed 2 Deputy's ( Yes DOG was a Deputy check FSS.) You can take your bull s**t elsewhere. I would love for you to show your face in Pinellas. Let our family grieve, we are the victims in this not him nor you. He choose to run, he choose to shoot at the police........ To the Attorney I hope you drive your practice right into the ground. You Daryl Rousso Want to be....

10-05-2006, 09:31 PM
"the family came to claim the body"....what's left of it.....this is outragous and so is the media for even entertaining such a thing!...Good Job Officers, I garuntee the majority of the community feels the same way...and shame on those that don't!!!!!!!!

10-05-2006, 09:41 PM
law enforcement has probably been raising that womens seeds since birth and now she cries cause he got spanked

10-05-2006, 09:41 PM
law enforcement has probably been raising that womens seeds since birth and now she cries cause he got spanked

10-05-2006, 10:16 PM
Any one with a phone number or email for this attorney, The info will be put to good use. I will be bying a billboard as close as I can find to his office, saying I support COP killers....

10-05-2006, 10:43 PM
Sheriff Judd is a hero for the way his agency carried out this task. No POS like Freeland should be able to breath the same air as the rest of us. IMO he should have been killed years ago. He had a record longer than my leg and several violent arrests as well. I love when these families come crying after their scumbag was killed. Now all we need is a politician or LEO to tell Mrs. Freeland the reason her son died was because he was nothing but garbage on this earth that needed to be taken out. If I had it my way I would allow the officers to shoot at him as he ran away the first time. People run from the cops and look what happens. Innocent people (yes, cops are innocent people) get killed because some scumbag doesn't want to go to jail.

This is not the first time something like this has happened. It happens more than people hear about around the country. We are becoming a society that allows people to run over authority because we are afraid of stepping on someone's rights. Well, it is not your right to run from the police. That being said, the police should not have to risk their life running a person down and arresting them. Our country is becoming increasing violent and extreme. People will kill someone for $20 or kill a cop just to get out of a ticket. Sadly, such extreme and violent behavior MUST be met with an extreme and violent reaction. Our country is not taking that path and we are losing good people because of it. I have been to police training where they make the officer almost afraid to pull their gun out. I have seen one too many videos of police officers that are afraid to shoot and pay for it with their life. It is not because they are afraid to take a life, but instead their training has taught them not to shoot until a bullet is coming their way. This is 100% wrong. Someone pulls a gun, you shoot them. Someone pulls a knife, you shoot them. Someone is on top of you beating you senseless, you shoot them. END.

10-05-2006, 10:57 PM
Any one with a phone number or email for this attorney, The info will be put to good use. I will be bying a billboard as close as I can find to his office, saying I support COP killers....

Grady C. Irvin, Jr.
Chairman of the Firm
Shareholder
email
813.554.3282 Telephone

Here is a link to his website....go get 'em!!!! :evil:

http://www.irvinattorneys.com/grady.html

10-05-2006, 11:51 PM
he's ganna have alot of voice mails tommarrow anyone in for a pickit infront of his st. pete and Tampa offices? Let's fight back for once. You want an idependant investigation? I'm all for it. Why? because I know we did the right thing. However you need to go about it in a low key manner mr Irvin. YOU ARE NO FRIEND TO LAW ENFORCMENT!!!

10-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Listen here you POS you raised a POS haven't been involved in his life in years and now you wanna question us. It makes no difference if what they said happened or not(even though it did) He killed 2 Deputy's ( Yes DOG was a Deputy check FSS.) You can take your bull s**t elsewhere. I would love for you to show your face in Pinellas. Let our family grieve, we are the victims in this not him nor you. He choose to run, he choose to shoot at the police........ To the Attorney I hope you drive your practice right into the ground. You Daryl Rousso Want to be....

Sound like you need anger management classes.

10-07-2006, 09:30 PM
To the P.C.S.O. GOOD JOB. You were the jury, and the judge all in one. You brough that man to justice faster than the system would. There is no doubt in my mind that he would have murdered another Deputy. You did the right thing, and I support you as a brother of law enforcement. I take my hat off to you all. That pond scum signed his own death warrant when he murdered Deputy Williams, and Diogi.

10-08-2006, 12:05 AM
I hope this attorney understands how things work in Polk County.
Je Bush doesn't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole and neither will the Justice Department.
If its the last thing I do, I will make sure that these cops are vindicated.
Tampa and St. Pete aint Polk County.
No judge will ever give a verdict to this family in Polk County.
Their best bet is to quit while they are ahead.
This could get real ugly.
I have already sent a letter to every member of Jeb Bush's cabinet.
I am prepared to fight to the end over this.
Who needs lawsuits?
I'm sorry Diogi.
This family will not profit over your death.
I'll make sure of it.
Rest in Peace my friends.
Don't worry about a thing.
Your with God now.