PDA

View Full Version : Mark Foley...Is the FDLE Enforcing FL Statutes?

10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
To All at the FDLE:

If the average person did what ex-Congressman Foley did...the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office Computer Crimes Unit or the FDLE would have by now busted down their door and raided the perp's home to confiscate evidence such as video-tapes, discs, computers, photographs etc.. Is the FDLE no longer enforcing FL Statutes for lewd and lascivious acts against a minor child or unlawful electronic transmissions to a minor child(I have the statutes if you need them), or is the FDLE's inaction to date geared toward giving Foley more than ample time to remove potential evidence from his home on Hutchinson Island while everyone at the Hill and FBI "politically investigates" for (get this) ethics violations? Is the FDLE turning a blind-eye in Foley's favor? Seems to me if some of the electronic transmissions originated from Foley's home computer...the FDLE could immediately put the cuffs on this alleged sexual offender/predator and charge him appropriately.

Any comment? Or is everyone at the FDLE still in shock n' awe as to what to do?

A Florida Taxpayer

10-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Go look for a conspiracy somewhere else. FDLE is working the case as we speak. What would you have us do, go put the guy in jail before we have evidence of a crime. How about we do that to you. I think you may have committed a crime so I'm going to go kick in your door and drag you to jail. Is that what you want. How many cases similar to this have you researched? How many FDLE case files have you read? None, I bet. Go back to writing letters to the editor about how President Bush caused 911 and leave us alone, there is no great conspiracy here.

01-17-2007, 11:32 PM
Go look for a conspiracy somewhere else. FDLE is working the case as we speak. What would you have us do, go put the guy in jail before we have evidence of a crime. How about we do that to you. I think you may have committed a crime so I'm going to go kick in your door and drag you to jail. Is that what you want. How many cases similar to this have you researched? How many FDLE case files have you read? None, I bet. Go back to writing letters to the editor about how President Bush caused 911 and leave us alone, there is no great conspiracy here.

Well it's been months now and still no arrest. I have seen people arrested with less probable cause. Yes, it would be wrong for you (FDLE) to arrest me just because you thought I committed a crime (having no evidence). But Foley has made statements that give enough for probable cause for an arrest. Heck, even John M. Karr was arrested for making probable cause statements over the Jon Benet murder...then again John M. Karr was not a Congressman..not an acusation...just an observation