PDA

View Full Version : Here's a quote from a real leader

Lawman
10-01-2006, 12:16 PM
"I suspect the only reason 110 rounds was all that was fired was that's all the ammunition they had," Judd said. "We were not going to take any chance of him shooting back."

Sherriff Grady Judd--Polk County, commenting on the shooting of that cop-killing scumbag

Now if it had been Harmon, he would say

"I am very concerned about the lack of discipline and fire control. We will be reviewing the policy on our use of force."

10-01-2006, 12:52 PM
Lawman you are correct on that one. Harmon's comment would be "We will look into the matter." He would also discipline the officers for over kill. Then a General Order would follow stating we can only shoot three rounds and then we must evaluate if more rounds are needed. It would be great to work for a chief who appreciates his officers.

10-02-2006, 01:20 AM
SO TRUE, IT'S SCARY...

10-02-2006, 04:05 AM
No kidding... When oh when did a bunch of wannabes end up running this police department instead of cops?

10-02-2006, 11:21 PM
The chief would say I don't think that many shots were needed. Then he would fire every officer within a half a mile range. Then the riots would begin. Harmon please listen to Judd comments then re listen until they sink in. Notice that NO ONE IS SAYING THAT THEY USED TO MUCH FORCE. Why? Because the Sheriff a Political appointed postion was quick to address the ending. He defended his troops and showed he had a sac that weighs 20 lbs.

BossHogg
10-03-2006, 01:01 AM
Somebody needs some serious range time, lol. Waste of of 42 rounds if you ask me.