PDA

View Full Version : Deepest Sympathy

09-29-2006, 11:31 AM
We here at TPD send our deepest sympathy to your agency and the family of the deceased and injured deputies. God rest his soul.

09-29-2006, 03:46 PM
OUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO THESE FAMILIES AS WELL. OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN THIS EXTENDED FAMILY SHARE THE PAIN OF YOUR LOSS.

09-29-2006, 09:24 PM
I am truly sorry for your loss. I know you lost a fine officer and a brother. Take comfort in knowing he is in heaven watching over you now. I am thankful you took the scumbag off the face of the earth, he definately got what he deserved. Good job and stay strong.

09-29-2006, 11:06 PM
To the family and friend of K-9 Deputy Matt Williams. Our prayers are with you. We will be attending the funeral to show our respects. We are proud to wear Florida Sheriff green and only can hope to be as such a hero like your deputy has shown. God bless

Sarasota County Sheriff's Office
Honor Guard Unit

09-30-2006, 12:06 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with family and friends of the fallen deputy.

09-30-2006, 12:44 AM
Sorry to hear about your lost our prayes and thoughts are with you all and the family and freinds of Matt Williams and his k-9,

Bobby Jenkins
Miami Beach FOP#8

09-30-2006, 02:12 AM
My heart and prayers are for all of you,now and always. I retired last year from HCSO but I remain steadfast in my "family" of law enforcement. I've been through this too and, no, the hurt and pain does not go away, but with time----well, with time----. If there is anything at all that I can do, please, just let me know. Take care, be safe and know that all love you all and wish you the very best.

09-30-2006, 06:16 AM
We are so sorry for your tragic loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with all of you and your families.

God Bless him, his K9 and his family, for they have paid the ultimate price.

Our prayers and thoughts are also with the officer and his family that was injured during this horrific ordeal.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist any of you.

God Bless you all.

Your brothers and sisters at Miami Police Department
Ofcs McIllwain & Shaffner

09-30-2006, 04:29 PM
No matter what uniform we wear we are all brothers and sisters in this small community of law enforcement. All though I did not know Matt personally, I as well as all of us at FHP has felt that we loss a brother as well.

Our deepest sympathy goes out to all members of the Polk County Sheriff's Office.