PDA

View Full Version : na na na na hey hey hey goodbye

09-29-2006, 01:43 AM
Well you finally got caught lying hopefully now you can go play at fanatics with those nasty chics there, and maybe your partner in crime m.p. will be in the same shoes as you shortly. No one feels sorry for your sorry behind

bye dirt bag

09-29-2006, 03:13 AM
are you talking about deputy biggs? did he get fired or retire? there hasn't been anything in the news he was fired!!!!!!!!!!!

09-29-2006, 08:09 AM
FIRED

09-29-2006, 01:36 PM
i dont it! were did you get your information from?

09-29-2006, 02:31 PM
For those of you idiots who have no idea what was going on......he retired. Maybe the rest of you sorry *******s, who post all this bullshit, will realize that you're all just a backstabing complaint away from being canned yourselves!

09-29-2006, 02:59 PM
you back stab other it eventually hits you in the ass and it rearended him so hard I love it cause he rearended me

09-29-2006, 09:07 PM
For those of you idiots who have no idea what was going on......he retired. Maybe the rest of you sorry *******s, who post all this bullshit, will realize that you're all just a backstabing complaint away from being canned yourselves!

Read tomorrows paper then.........they were F I R E D

09-29-2006, 10:46 PM
Now why would we start believing in what the Bradenton Herald prints.

09-29-2006, 11:05 PM
Because mso confirmed it?

09-29-2006, 11:28 PM
MSO did not confirm it. During the order to show cause the Colonel upheld IA's recomendation for termination. Both BB and BH were given the option to resign or take their case to the carreer service board.
Neither has made a decision at this time.

If they take their case to the CSB and lose then they will be fired. If they resign they can cash in their sick and vacation time.

As for the newspaper, the better the wording the more papers they sell and scandal they create.

For those of you who choose to knock a person when their down why don't you take a good long look in the mirror and think about the mistakes you have made in the past. There is nobody and I mean nobody in this agency who is HOLIER THAN THOU including this writer.

So let it go

09-30-2006, 12:02 AM
I thought Charlie Wells was Perfect!!!!!!???? JUST ASK HIM HE WILL TELL YOU !!!!!

09-30-2006, 01:15 AM
he is getting all his benifets. and is retireing. well i guess you arse need to get alittle more info before you start dogging people.

09-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Why do some of you take pleasure in other peoples trouble. We are all one slip away from a fall. Would you want someone to help you up or kick you while you are down? "Judge not lest you be judged"

10-01-2006, 03:52 AM

Just because he retired doen't mean that he was'nt going to get canned and lose what he had or his cerification just means he finally got smart. He sucked as he always did as the amount of cigerattes that he smoked.

Just me[/b]

10-02-2006, 08:00 PM
Well you finally got caught lying hopefully now you can go play at fanatics with those nasty chics there, and maybe your partner in crime m.p. will be in the same shoes as you shortly. No one feels sorry for your sorry behind

bye dirt bag
YEAH hopefully M.P will be canned too.