PDA

View Full Version : How does this strike you?

09-27-2006, 03:18 PM
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 01&sc=1000 (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/09/27/BAGT3LDAAK1.DTL&hw=sf+police&sn=001&sc=1000)

10-25-2006, 04:19 AM
David Hill will get a "fair" trial, it is too bad that this was not 1850, then justice would really be served. They forget that 64's rights were violated. At least we know that the DA cares about us. :roll: I still keep one in the chamber for the jackers and the dope fiends. Do you hear that OCC and MCD spies who are monitoring us here? I will defend myself and there will be no trial if I have anything to do with it, feel free to use this against me when you bring me up on charges ("So Officer D when he pulled that Gun and shot at you and your partner did you really fear for your life? Maybe you could have shot him in the hand instead of center mass? You murdered OG Mudbone didn't you? We saw your post on leoaffairs, it was premediated murder wasn't it!")

11-26-2006, 11:10 PM
Why don't you just find a tree and throw a rope over it? I am sure you would love to be judge and jury on all who are innocent until proven
guilty.

copfactor
11-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Machdog: These comments stem from years of frustration in seeing the guilty set free. No cop would want to circumvent the system, but when it is one of our own (something you will NEVER understand), then our opinions are a bit jaded! Also, rememeber, "Innocent until proven guilty" is a LEGAL term, not a statement of facts. Just because a jury can not be convinced of ones guilt, does not mean that the person in "innocent"! That's why they are found "not guilty". You have to have a seperate hearing to be found "factually innocent". Also, Hill does not deny shooting Officer Issac Espinoza. He just denies knowing he was a cop, despite the officers were in a black crown victoria that all the gang bangers know are cop cars!! So, if you are only going to post flames, please post else where!

11-27-2006, 12:40 PM
Machdog (and others) remember:

When the going get's tough, people call the police for help! I believe another appropriate adage would be: Don't bite the hand that (saves) you.

It always makes me scratch my head when thinking about this. Why do most of the peope cast stones at police behavior and then are so quick to dial 911??