PDA

View Full Version : Shannon Sowry

09-23-2006, 11:21 PM
Boy did Shannon get screwed over or what? What's with re-opening an IA after if was already cleared and then finding fault? I guess they didn't check with the Chief before releasing the results the first time. Politics suck... If I were Shannon, I'd have to fight that one. He's been cleared once already so I'm sure the civil service board will have some doubt about it as well.

We've really got to get together and stand up against this shit.

09-24-2006, 07:05 AM
I guess because the department was going to get sued, Lt. Stull decides to re-open it and then actually showing the officer did mess up. Sounds dumb, someone in admin needs to get a backbone and back up the officers

09-26-2006, 06:38 PM
There are more then a few skeletons in Stull's closet! I heard he used to be a very good stalker of females he thought were attractive. When they complained, the complaints were covered up. Be nice if those ladies would come forward now.

10-02-2006, 09:39 PM
There's a lot more to the Shannon Sowry incident than you guys realize. Watch the video...

Charlie Tango
10-03-2006, 02:04 AM
Boy did Shannon get screwed over or what? What's with re-opening an IA after if was already cleared and then finding fault? I guess they didn't check with the Chief before releasing the results the first time. Politics suck... If I were Shannon, I'd have to fight that one. He's been cleared once already so I'm sure the civil service board will have some doubt about it as well.

We've really got to get together and stand up against this ..

If he was railroaded so badly then why did take 30 days without a hearing?

10-05-2006, 10:53 PM
Sounds like he finally realized some of the things he was doing was wrong. Either that or Roid Rage....