PDA

View Full Version : NO CHANGE IN STATUS

09-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Well I understand that the survey has been completed. Further that all regions have completed their regional meetings this week.

No one I know in my region was invited to the meeting that allegedly took place. Nothing but arse kissers welcome I guess.

From my chair, not a lot of positive changes from Commissioner Bailey.
He only wants to hear good news and that everything is rosy. I bet he prays every day he can keep his job.

I even understand that he voted in a Domestic Security meeting this past week against a resolution that ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION posed a threat to Domestic Security. Many Sheriff's were in favor of enforcement of Immigration Laws and showed their leadership.

Once car one voted, I understand all his FDLE minions followed suit.

Lets hope the new governor gives all these do nothings the boot.

10-03-2006, 07:15 PM
So...guess the "old days" weren't so bad after all? Poor ol' Jerry probably simply got his marching orders from the Gov's office, I mean, isn't that W's official position? Shouldn't really come as a surprize to anyone that Jeb :twisted: would follow suit and expect his boy (Jerry :cry: ) to do the same!

10-04-2006, 03:59 PM
There will be no excuses "next time," but history continues to repeat itself because, with the media's help we concern ourselves with sex scandals and fail to take a close look at enemies among us. Business as usual already cost us, it will happen again, only question is where.