PDA

View Full Version : constant lock-down

09-19-2006, 04:59 AM
you guys are always in lockdown. any time an agency responds to the jail you guys b.s. us with a stupid lockdown. you guys want leo status but you dont deserve it. act like a pro,and you will be treated like a pro. ant time I stop a C.O I show courtesy. Why you show courtesy to us. man up,do your job. Be leo,not a regular lazy county worker. be safe.

10-19-2006, 07:37 PM
I agree with signal 35, You guys a bunch of lazy FU**S!!! I am a city unit and I tell you 1 thing we have problems in my dept, but 1 thing I can assure you.. When I am out there I dont treat citizens bad, I do my job as a COP and move on... I know my dept SUCKS!! but 1 thing I am not going to do is go out there and get it with the citizens!!!.... I honor CO courtesy all the time ,IN 14 years I been a cop I have only written up 1 CO cause she had a NASTY attitude.... Other than that case I extend the courtesy to you guys!!!..... I noticed lately you guys been very lazy, at times I go in and u guys are slow, fine take advantage of days like that... but when it gets busy you guys need to step it up to the plate and work as a team.... Dont screw us by TAKING YOUR SWEET A** TIME>>>> This goes for both DCJ/TGK.... Lets work together as a team... I know being a CO might not be that fun, but hey you can always take the cross over class... Peaceeeeeeee!!! THANKS!!

10-20-2006, 02:33 AM
While we are on the subject...I completely agree with the two other postings. I know it has to suck to be enclosed for 40 hours a week with those pieces of human waste that are brought to you guys, but that is why I am a PO and not a CO. You guys need to stop the BS with this 2 hour or however long you feel lock-down. We know that you have to do your head counts bla, bla, bla, but you should take the time to stand on the other side of that door and look in and see what we see. Constantly, you use the excuse that you're on lock-down, but every time I look inside you guys are laughing, talking s**t, eating, etc. We all feel like not doing anything from time to time, but with you guys it's every day. 2, 3, 4 hour lock-downs...NOT ACCEPTABLE. Like it was said in one of the other postings...you want professional courtesy, earn it. TAKE CARE OF US THE SAME WAY YOU GUYS WOULD WANT US TO TAKE CARE OF YOU!!!! :x

11-28-2006, 10:24 AM
TO ALL CITY OFFICERS WHO WORK THE NIGHT SHIFT. ALL IF THEY WANT TO BE RUDE LIKE THEY ALWAYS ARE TO US, THEN LOOK WHERE THE CO'S PARK. THEY ARE ALL PARKED IN THE HANDICAPPED SPOTS, TOW AWAY ZONES, AND POLICE PARKING ONLY. TICKET AND TOW. IF THEY DONT WANT TO BE NICE TO US AND YET STILL EXPECT PROFESSIONAL COURTESY, TELL THEM TO FORGET IT. 2 CAN PLAY THE GAME.

02-25-2007, 02:34 AM
you guys are always in lockdown. any time an agency responds to the jail you guys b.s. us with a stupid lockdown. you guys want leo status but you dont deserve it. act like a pro,and you will be treated like a pro. ant time I stop a C.O I show courtesy. Why you show courtesy to us. man up,do your job. Be leo,not a regular lazy county worker. be safe.
they have l.e.o. status under 943 , or what were you refering to ?

02-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Things aren't much different up in Broward. I was a cop in Miami-Dade before working in Broward. Looks like things haven't changed one bit down there.

There used to be a spanish CO at TGK that would tell the anglo looking PO's that their spanish prisoners threatend suicide. He did this so they would have to go to DCJ and that would mean one less prisoner for his sorry ass. What he wasn't expecting one night was an anglo looking Ofc. that spoke fluent spanish and heard everything that went on between the prisoner and the CO. When they CO tried to pull that suicide crap the angle cop told him to suck a fat one. The prisoner ended up staying there. Not sure what ever happened to that CO.

02-26-2007, 09:53 PM
Things aren't much different up in Broward. I was a cop in Miami-Dade before working in Broward. Looks like things haven't changed one bit down there.

There used to be a spanish CO at TGK that would tell the anglo looking PO's that their spanish prisoners threatend suicide. He did this so they would have to go to DCJ and that would mean one less prisoner for his sorry ass. What he wasn't expecting one night was an anglo looking Ofc. that spoke fluent spanish and heard everything that went on between the prisoner and the CO. When they CO tried to pull that suicide crap the angle cop told him to suck a fat one. The prisoner ended up staying there. Not sure what ever happened to that CO.

04-19-2007, 12:37 AM
Both TGK and DCJ are pathetic. I dread taking the 39 run to either, cause a simple one prisoner transport can turn into a 4 hour debacle of waiting in the sally port because the C.O.s are working slow-mo.

06-03-2007, 02:07 PM
HEY GUYS, LIGHTEN UP, IT'S NOT THE CO' FAULT ITS THOSE IDIOTS FROM THE BEACH THAT KEEP ARRESTING THE SAME PEOPLE FOR DIP THAT TIE UP THE LINES!

07-13-2007, 03:19 PM
If you find yourself waiting endlessly at DCJ or at TGK...and if you see that the C.O's are taking their sweet A$$ Time...or if their copier is broken...don't extend the same courtesy that they want... it has to be earned...you know one hand helps the other..they think they own the place....a good stress relief is to ticket all those illegally park vehs outside the jail...either while you wait outside the sally port or after you leave the jail...beleive me it WORKS!!!! :wink:

10-07-2007, 05:41 AM
The one thing I wont miss when I retire is those freakin lock downs....

04-16-2008, 03:07 PM
I have heard that lockdown time has been minimized in order to keep the booking area going. COI's have no saying on when to go on lockdown, they just follow orders from their Shift Commanders. Don't let a couple of lazy individuals influence your opinion about COs.
I always enjoyed being a CO. I took pride in my job and always treated PO's with the outmost respect when they came to the booking area, even those that were rude and arrogant as well as those that fell into disgrace and ended up on the other side. I am also thankful for the courtesies that I have received in the past from POs.
Lalo

04-16-2008, 03:10 PM
If you find yourself waiting endlessly at DCJ or at TGK...and if you see that the C.O's are taking their sweet A$$ Time...or if their copier is broken...don't extend the same courtesy that they want... it has to be earned...you know one hand helps the other..they think they own the place....a good stress relief is to ticket all those illegally park vehs outside the jail...either while you wait outside the sally port or after you leave the jail...beleive me it WORKS!!!! :wink:

My FRIEND, you will have to ticket your own. I remember that most of illegaly parked cars were Police units.