PDA

View Full Version : Request for Assistance

09-17-2006, 09:40 PM
Greetings to all my brothers and sisters.
I am writing to you in order to request your assistance in our current fight with the City of Miami, namely Mayor Manny Diaz.
We are currently in contract negotiations with the city and they are attempting to strip us of our hard earned benefits.
Mr. Diaz is not only refusing to compensate us accordingly with a competetive payscale, but is also attempting to terminate our pension and our 1 % fund.
This is obviously a serious matter for us which would negatively affect our families.
Therefore, we would greatly appreciate your presence at a demonstration that we are sponsoring in front of Miami City Hall, 3500 Pan American Dr. on Thursday, September 28, 2006 from 0830 to 1200 Hours.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact me either on this site or e-mail me at lt2945@hotmail.com .
Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.
Leo Tapanes

01-30-2008, 02:12 AM
I thought I'd bring this one back. Who is going to go to 501 Palm and protest with us. :cry:

01-30-2008, 04:24 AM
Leo maybe A&E can pay you a little something for all that airtime the put you one. You are selling commercials for them so hit them up and leave manny diaz alone he is a good mayor

01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
WE DONT NEED IT ANYMORE, WE GOT THE BEST CONTRACT IN FLOIRDA AND WE ARE STEALING HIALEAH OFFICERS. TWO MORE LATERALS STARTED--THANKS ANY WAY

LEO