PDA

View Full Version : strict

09-15-2006, 04:37 AM
Wow Mod, I must have missed something. I sure didnt name any names in my post and the only thing I made reference to was public information that had already made the papers. Why so strict???

09-15-2006, 05:33 AM
actually one guy did name names and was denegrating a person who worked at HCSO, so since it was anonymous it got whacked.

I've had posts deleted for the same thing, just don't use a name or post your name and they leave it be.

09-15-2006, 01:47 PM
But why delete the whole thread? Why not just delete the posting that named names? All that was going on was a guy being proud of his agency and he was being ribbed some for it. No names were given out in the 1st few post, just examples. I cant believe that the MOD would delete the entire thread. Maybe its because at such a small agency the MOD is proabably friends with everyone and doesnt like it if his friends are being slammed, even if names are not named and facts are being given.

Hey TTPD get a new MOD, one that allows the ribbing of each other. No harm was done. I cant believe you would delete the whole thing just because one post named names.

09-15-2006, 05:18 PM
It was all in good fun, and no harm was meant as I have worked with many of the TTPD Officers and was once one myself.

BUT........the truth is how many deputies from HCSO or officers from TPD have an application on file to work at TTPD? Now ask if HCSO or TPD has any applications on file from TTPD. Money and bennies are not everything :evil:

09-15-2006, 11:05 PM
I guarantee no one from TTPD is applying at HCSO or TPD, I guarantee that, no ifs ands or buts.

There is no one wanting to leave anywhere right now

09-16-2006, 10:40 AM
Or the MOD hasn't seen this yet, I can't see this staying, as soon as it's seen I'm sure it's gone.

09-16-2006, 08:36 PM
Or the MOD hasn't seen this yet, I can't see this staying, as soon as it's seen I'm sure it's gone.

You're correct. Register under your name, and post under it and those posts will stay. Anonymous slamming will never be allowed.
repeated violations will result in ban. Please refer to the Terms Of Service.

P.S. I do not work at Temple Terrace