PDA

View Full Version : Governor's race

09-14-2006, 02:59 PM
After all the speculation about selecting a running mate for Lt Governor - and it was carefully calculated pandering to the largest minority base in the nation, Hispanics - Charlie Crist picked.......a white boy! Without even a whisper of any black candidate, Charlie spoke right at the nation's up-and-coming group and large Miami contingent. He tossed around names of women and Cubans for news buzz but ultimately picked him a good ol' boy from booming Cape Coral.

Maybe Baker will get a nod for some state-wide office yet but he better get Chucky to recruit Spanish-speaking recruits and quit with the Uhurus and other old guard minority base he's so tuned into or he'll get pushed aside like the old-time politico he is becoming.

09-14-2006, 03:04 PM
Jim Davis is spicing it up with his pick of Daryl Jones, a military vet who also happens to be black. With Tampa's Alex Sink standing nearby, they just stole the spotlight from the stiff guys, aka your daddy's political party: the Republicans.

Run, Jim, Run!

Moral Majority
09-14-2006, 07:17 PM
After all the speculation about selecting a running mate for Lt Governor - and it was carefully calculated pandering to the largest minority base in the nation, Hispanics - Charlie Crist picked.......a white boy! Without even a whisper of any black candidate, Charlie spoke right at the nation's up-and-coming group and large Miami contingent. He tossed around names of women and Cubans for news buzz but ultimately picked him a good ol' boy from booming Cape Coral.

Maybe Baker will get a nod for some state-wide office yet but he better get Chucky to recruit Spanish-speaking recruits and quit with the Uhurus and other old guard minority base he's so tuned into or he'll get pushed aside like the old-time politico he is becoming.

What?! The biggest minority in the USA is (drum roll please) 3rd generation, English speaking c a u c a s i a n' s!

The day I start seeing Spanish signs all over, like in Miami, is the day we move the American flag further north! Heck, at some point we can all move to Porta Rico, because it will be uninhabited.

If I had a buck for every one of there flags I have seen hanging from mirrors, I could buy that hell hole of an island.

09-14-2006, 07:46 PM
I see assimilation is not working for you!

09-15-2006, 01:02 PM

I would say assimilation is not working for them! Press "1" to read this post in spanish!

Moral Majority
09-15-2006, 01:04 PM

I would say assimilation is not working for them! Press "1" to read this post in spanish!

Woops, for got to log in!

El Guapo
09-15-2006, 06:23 PM
can ju pleaze espeak in Espanish....I did not understand your post.

09-15-2006, 06:31 PM
in case you forgot, Florida was inhabited thousands of years before any European settlers arrived, and after the Indians, was first settled by the SPANISH and named accordingly.

09-15-2006, 09:51 PM
HEY BOYS,U JUST DONT GET IT! THANKS FOR THE LAST POST!
A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON FOR THE BIGOTS,RACIST AND PLAIN IGNORANT.
ILL KEEP IT SIMPLE, FLORIDA, AFTER BEING DISCOVERED BY WHITE MEN,{SPNAISH},INDIGENOUS WERE HERE FIRST,WAS FOUNDED AND SETTLED BY US!!!!!
LOOK IT UP.. ST. AUGUSTINE WAS THE FIRST SETTLEMENT,NOT ONLY HERE BUT IN THE USA AND IT WAS THE SPAINIARDS!!!!!!! ESPANOL,PRIMER IDIOMA,SPOKEN WAY BEFORE ENGLISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SO STOP CRYING AND HATING AND BECOME A TOLERANT,EDUCATED,NORTH AMERICAN...............

OUR PEOPLE WERE HERE WAY BEFORE THE ENGLISH. BTW,THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH FOOLS LIKE SOME OF YOU.. EVERYWHERE ELSE,ALL CITIZENS,EVEN IN PUERTO RICO AND ALL THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES,SPEAK AT LEAST 2 LANGUAGES,POBRECITO,GRINGO!!!!!!!!
I STILL LOVE U AND THIS COUNTRY,WHICH IS MINE TOO!
EL CUBICHE

09-16-2006, 02:09 AM
Go easy on 'em. Some of these southern boys can't help themselves...they were just born with a hatchet in one hand and a dixie cup in the other...

09-16-2006, 02:21 AM
ESTA BIEN,CHICA.. AS A FAVOR TO A WOMAN WHO UNDERSTANDS.. ILL GIVE THESE BACKWOODS PLAYERS A BREAK,HAHAHA..
I AM SURE THAT WHEN THEY REMOVE THEIR HOODS AND PICK UP A BOOK ,THEY MIGHT HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART..
TO BE HONOST,IVE ALWAYS ENJOYED RED NECKS BUT THOUGHT SOMEONE SHOULD STEP IN BEFORE EVERYONE THOUGHT YOUR DEPT. WAS FULL OF UNEDUCATED HICKS.. YOU PROVED ME WRONG!
THANKS....

09-16-2006, 02:38 AM
Speaking as white anglo male, I am offended and demand reparations!

Moral Majority
09-16-2006, 03:24 AM
[quote="espana"]HEY BOYS,U JUST DONT GET IT! THANKS FOR THE LAST POST!
A LITTLE HISTORY LESSON FOR THE BIGOTS,RACIST AND PLAIN IGNORANT.
ILL KEEP IT SIMPLE, FLORIDA, AFTER BEING DISCOVERED BY WHITE MEN,{SPNAISH},INDIGENOUS WERE HERE FIRST,WAS FOUNDED AND SETTLED BY US!!!!!
LOOK IT UP.. ST. AUGUSTINE WAS THE FIRST SETTLEMENT,NOT ONLY HERE BUT IN THE USA AND IT WAS THE SPAINIARDS!!!!!!! ESPANOL,PRIMER IDIOMA,SPOKEN WAY BEFORE ENGLISH>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

SO STOP CRYING AND HATING AND BECOME A TOLERANT,EDUCATED,NORTH AMERICAN...............

OUR PEOPLE WERE HERE WAY BEFORE THE ENGLISH. BTW,THIS IS THE ONLY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WITH FOOLS LIKE SOME OF YOU.. EVERYWHERE ELSE,ALL CITIZENS,EVEN IN PUERTO RICO AND ALL THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES,SPEAK AT LEAST 2 LANGUAGES,POBRECITO,GRINGO!!!!!!!!
I STILL LOVE U AND THIS COUNTRY,WHICH IS MINE TOO!
EL CUBICHE[/quo

Are you sure you want to stick by this post? I mean, are you really sure, cause I don't want to hurt your little feelings in a public environment. I'll tell you what, I will give you some time to ponder your post.... ok... ok then

09-16-2006, 04:12 AM
bring it, racist, anti american!!!!! you,ancestors, are probably from anglo europe!
all of us from north,central,south america and the carribean are AMERICANS,LOSER!

NOW TEACH US ABOUT CHRIS COLUMBUS ETC.....

ANGLOS,YOU CAME FROM U.K. AND WERE KICKED OUT CAUSE THEY GOT RID OF THEIR CRIMINALS,CAME IN MAYFLOWER..ALL CRIMINALS..JUST LIKE IN AUSTRAILIA,NOW LEADERS,HAHAH
COME ON MORAL MAJORITY, TEACH US,COME MIERDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Moral Majority
09-16-2006, 05:44 AM
bring it, racist, anti american!!!!! you,ancestors, are probably from anglo europe!
all of us from north,central,south america and the carribean are AMERICANS,LOSER!

NOW TEACH US ABOUT CHRIS COLUMBUS ETC.....

ANGLOS,YOU CAME FROM U.K. AND WERE KICKED OUT CAUSE THEY GOT RID OF THEIR CRIMINALS,CAME IN MAYFLOWER..ALL CRIMINALS..JUST LIKE IN AUSTRAILIA,NOW LEADERS,HAHAH
COME ON MORAL MAJORITY, TEACH US,COME MIERDA!!!!!!!!!!!

Typical.. sigh... need I post more? I think this persons response sums up all that is wrong with the country's open door policy! Garbage, simply garbage :(

09-16-2006, 06:31 AM
the open door policy has always included everyone....that is why it's America land of the free.

so then, immoral majority, you my friend are also garbage, simply garbage.