PDA

View Full Version : Selection Process

09-14-2006, 03:51 AM
I have heard that the TT selection process is hard, but what makes it that way?

This is a serious question for TT officers only. Just curious as to why it is harder than any other agency around.

I am with a Pinellas agency and was looking to put in an app. Wondering what I would have to face.

Thanks!

09-14-2006, 03:01 PM
It's because the people in charge of it are hard azzes, they hit you with everything and if you can't think quick, or indecisive, boot!!! right out. Plus if you have the slightest thing in your backround, boot!!!. I have nothing big but a couple of small things happened when I was younger and they kicked me out of the process.

They keep you in your interview for like an hour and a half hammering you every way to Sunday, looking for a weakness. I did good on that portion (I think) but they still failed me from the process,

Screw them I'm doing better where I'am at, wouldn't go back there if they asked.

09-14-2006, 03:37 PM
like what type of things are they most strict about in a background. What's of their highest priority?

09-14-2006, 04:06 PM
i'm not sure but I had a juvenile charge, and out I went. they don't allow for juvenile indiscretion.