PDA

View Full Version : we need this guy in st pete

dogman
09-14-2006, 01:30 AM
I'd want this guy in my city.

http://mfile.akamai.com/12948/wmv/vod.i ... 4.300k.asx (http://mfile.akamai.com/12948/wmv/vod.ibsys.com/2006/0728/9591734.300k.asx)

CompanyClerk
09-14-2006, 02:37 AM
Speaking The Truth, Loud And Clear!

WOW! Going straight to the heart of the matter and no mincing of words.

Hold the judge accountable for letting the felon walk. I Agree!

Tell the media to shut up and listen to what reality is!

Let the Cops Do Their Job!

I have no idea what he is going to run for, but he has my vote and checkbook at his disposal.

Lawman
09-14-2006, 10:42 AM
Could you imagine a press conference like that here at SPPD?

Nah.....it takes balls to give a statement like that.

09-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Speaking The Truth, Loud And Clear!

WOW! Going straight to the heart of the matter and no mincing of words.

Hold the judge accountable for letting the felon walk. I Agree!

Tell the media to shut up and listen to what reality is!

Let the Cops Do Their Job!

I have no idea what he is going to run for, but he has my vote and checkbook at his disposal.

He is the president of the San Francisco police officers association. I don't know if that is the actual name of the organization or not.

09-15-2006, 01:14 AM
If this straight talking cop worked at SPPD, we'd have to start collecting $$$ for his imminent termination. Following an officer's murder by an armed felon, this guy called the judges who over time released the suspect "irresponsible", their decisions poor, the media impulsively critical of aggressive police action during a pursuit, etc....ouch. Someone's feelings might get hurt with sharp truth.

In St Pete, the city builds a memorial for the felon and the taxpayer's foot the bill. No, make that several memorials: Tyron Lewis gym, the little park, etc. Then St Pete stacks the deck by putting the radical militant organization, the Uhuru's, on the Citizens Review Committee.

Like the Uhuru flier asks: Who runs these streets?

09-15-2006, 01:17 AM
Next time you're tempted to poke fun at California, let's compare ourselves to this situation in San Francisco. Are we really any better off in St Pete??

Can we hire this guy for our Public Info Officer?

09-15-2006, 01:23 AM
SPPD is too busy apologizing for police work and prohibiting common sense.

Example 101: A police chief gets fired for talking about an out of control suspect who fights violently with the police when the chief describes the man's resistance by comparing his flailing arms and grabbing the steering wheel to an "orangutan".

Example 999: A detective unit gets reprimanded by Ass't Chief Luke Williams for hanging Christmas lights in the office during the holiday season.

09-15-2006, 09:50 AM
If our department did a press conference for that situation it would go soemthing like "we will look into the matter." He was also mention how the discipline for the officer would be swift and we wish the felon all the luck in the future.

WE SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-16-2006, 02:13 AM
imagine what's in store when luke gets to wear the big bus driver suit and sit in the big chair. the underground trail from the deputy mayor's office to the chief's office will be more of a rut than it is now.

who will be PIO then? darrel rouson or chimerunga!

09-16-2006, 07:43 PM
Not like St Pete's saveable :roll:
Do your job and take your paycheck home or go somewhere else! You seriously think anyone is going to listen to all of this and change things! We all know how far gone it is, get used to it!

BossHogg
10-03-2006, 12:44 AM
I came across this site after checking in the death of Off Nick Birko. This person wrote a story about him and other LEO caused deaths.

I followed to her site and discovered this....

http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo9ewi/idri ... oundation/ (http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo9ewi/idrissstelleyfoundation/)

and be sure to check out the lower right:
7 degrees of "Managed Mayhem",
* Serving &Protecting the Ruling Class *

It not their fault!!! Shame on us.