PDA

View Full Version : Pursuit Policy

copfactor
09-12-2006, 09:00 AM
[url]http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/09/07/BAGNFKS8RS32.DTL&hw=sf+police&sn=007&sc=273

I wonder if they make our pursuit policy even more strict. Of course, now if you follow a car that is speeding you are at fault. How about blame the DRIVER for a change? But then who knows, maybe the suspect ran because he knew we couldn't pursue him???

09-12-2006, 06:50 PM
If I were a criminal, there would be no better place in this world to do crime than in San Francisco. If they were to catch me, I wouldn't do any time in CJ. If they were right behind me, I would simply speed up because cops can't chase. And if they laid a hand on me, I would file a complaint and perhaps even a lawsuit...the City Attorney would rather pay me $50k than have to drag it into court. Ahh yes, the beautiful city by the bay. If I paid taxes here, I would be outraged!

09-15-2006, 01:09 AM
WE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.. IN MIAMI,FL,CITY P.D. ITS THE EXACT SAME THING:
NO CHASE POLICY, UNLESS VIOLENT PERSONS CRIME AND GOD HELP YOU IF AN ACCIDENT OCCURS AND REVIEW BOARD FINDS YOU AT FAULT!
CRIMINALS SPEED AWAY FROM BURGLARIES IN PROGRESS,ETC. AND ALL WE CAN DO IS WAVE AND PUT OUT BOLO.
TIME IN JAIL,PLEASEEEEE.. TIME SERVED!!!!!!! ALMOST ALL CASES PLEA BARGAINED..
PHISICAL CONTACT? R U CRAZY?? MOUNTAIN OF PAPERWORK, LAWSUIT,CITY ALWAYS PAYS AND THE BIG ONE,COP ARRESTED/CHARGED WITH CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS,ETC.
OH AND OF COURSE,FIRED,ALL THE TIME>>
NOW WE ARE REALY BROTHERS IN THE SAME BOAT..
DONT DESPAIR,JUST DO YOUR BEST AND RIDE THE WAVE.
MIAMI FRIEND AND SUPPORTER....