PDA

View Full Version : X50 Pamphlets

09-11-2006, 11:30 PM
Now we have to hand out "Education Pamphlets" on every single X50?????? WTF??????? Could they make me fell any more less of a cop than i already do? They better get their S#$t together, or about half of the officers on the force will be gone.

09-12-2006, 03:16 AM
Easy superstar ... You sound like the type of guy whose lucky to have a job

09-12-2006, 05:50 AM
Why are these forms being used? Who suggested it? What are suppose to do? When I get stopped I could care less about the educational part of getting stopped. I am stopped now and possibly getting a ticket. A UTT doesn't stop most people from recommitting the offense so how will an educational pamphlet?

09-13-2006, 01:56 PM
mmmmmm......I'm thinking of a number between 2 and 4..........

09-16-2006, 04:01 PM
Easy superstar ... You sound like the type of guy whose lucky to have a job

Lucky to have a job? Whatever. Real agencies don't hand out pamphlets after making a X50. Real agencies don't have to write written warnings to every motorist they stop. This is the world of tree-hugging, liberal college politics.

09-16-2006, 08:16 PM
Well quit then... supercop and stop your crying

09-17-2006, 07:22 PM
I don't work for USFPD, but I'm curious as to why one of your officer's is crying about having to hand out a piece of paper with a traffic stop or write a written warning...I work for a 1100 man department and we write written warnings and hand out traffic school pamphlets. If he's crying about that then he can stay at USF...no other agency would want him!

09-28-2006, 01:36 PM
If this officer would take the time to find out why the pamphlets were being handed out, he wouldn't sound so unprofessional. The pamphlets are part of a law enforcement challenge that would help bring in new equipment. Also, there are several agencies that hand out educational type pamphlets on traffic stops. FHP recently stopped a family member and handed them a move-over law pamphlet. You would think an officer would be curious enough to investigate and find the answer, before they assume an answer and then start complaining.

09-29-2006, 02:51 PM
I don't work for USFPD, but I'm curious as to why one of your officer's is crying about having to hand out a piece of paper with a traffic stop or write a written warning...I work for a 1100 man department and we write written warnings and hand out traffic school pamphlets. If he's crying about that then he can stay at USF...no other agency would want him!

There will always be people with bad attitudes. I suggest that the root of this guy's gripe is that he's never worked anywhere else. If he ever had one of the "real police" jobs he seems so envious of he would learn that we do much the same as he does, only more of it. Get over it!

10-05-2006, 01:14 AM
By the way, whose that good looking cop on the cover of the pamphlet?

10-13-2006, 12:50 AM
By the way, whose that good looking cop on the cover of the pamphlet?

He even autographed mine :wink:

08-09-2007, 12:39 AM
WHAT MOTIVATES A FOOL TO DO THE JOB OF A COP FOR 30-40K A YEAR? IF YOU AREN'T HAPPY, MOVE ON AND OWN NEW CARS, NEW 4K+ HOMES AND PEACE OF MIND THAT A HOOD RAT CANT SUE YOU FOR OFFENDING HIM WITH A VERBAL OUTBURST. A POT OF GOLD IS OUT THERE FOR THE TAKIN' BUT YOU GOTTA TAKE THE CHANCE FROTO