PDA

View Full Version : Dominos are starting to fall............

09-09-2006, 11:09 PM
3 Deputies asked to resign. 1 resigns and 2 refuse and put on suspension.....D.M, J.F., and B.H. Whos next....5 down 9 more to follow.

09-10-2006, 12:57 AM
What happened?

09-12-2006, 06:14 AM
you cant be a cop and work for a drug dealer. Either you deal and get caught and when you do the dealer will take you down with him. You should leave the country while you can get a visa still

09-13-2006, 12:15 AM
SO WHAT HAPPENED? AND YOU MENTIONED THREE NOT FIVE, WHATS THE REAL DEAL OR IS THIS RUNABOUT RUMOR MILL USUAL?

09-13-2006, 02:22 AM
If you don't know by now then you don't need to know. Those of you that are non-MSO can read about it in the Bradenton Rag some day. At least then you will know half the story. The other half of the story will be fabricated to sell their rag! :lol:

09-15-2006, 08:17 AM
Any Updates on Delta 2006 ????

CTFUUU
09-15-2006, 08:36 AM
smh

09-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Been sitting on it so long, they developed butt acne. When’s the story gonna break?

09-15-2006, 03:23 PM
:arrow: http://heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060808/NEWS/608080365

09-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Wash and shave it first Ctfuuu and i might

09-15-2006, 05:43 PM
3 Deputies asked to resign. 1 resigns and 2 refuse and put on suspension.....D.M, J.F., and B.H. Whos next....5 down 9 more to follow.

if you were smart, which obviously you are not, you wouldn't mention anything of it. OH and get it right, they are not on suspension, just moved somewhere else to collect a pay check.

09-15-2006, 06:04 PM
why did J.F. resign? what was his involvment?

CTFUUU
09-16-2006, 01:49 AM
Wash and shave it first Ctfuuu and i mightI'm still smh!

09-16-2006, 07:39 AM
IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ASK THE PEOPLE THAT IT HAPPENED TO. IF YOU DONT THEN YOU ARE JUST PART OF THE WHOLE PROBLEM WITH THIS SITE TO BEGIN WITH.

09-16-2006, 12:49 PM
Fleisher, how do you go from Deputy of the year to out on your A-ss????

09-16-2006, 11:07 PM
How about ol Brian Hall, I would have never thought! :?

09-17-2006, 04:25 AM
Have some common courtesy to use initials only and not someones name.

09-17-2006, 10:41 PM
courtesy is given to respectable people, something these people were in lack of. So shut up dirt bag, your as bad as they are if your sticking up for them ...

Truth

09-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Innocent until proven guilty. I've worked with BH and hes a good cop. Just because he's accused of something does not make him guilty.

09-18-2006, 01:28 AM
Listen you don't need to be an A--hole about it. You obviously lack common courtesy to begin with by using profanity to someone who is only asking that an "Accused" (not guilty or fired or resigned), who still works here, be given the benifit of the doubt.

All I was trying to say is that nothing has been proven against them yet. If you want to use C.E name then fine he has been arrested and no longer works here. They were not arrested and therfore are only accused of violating MSO policy and procedure. If they had done anything more serious they wouldn't be at the farm right now. The only reason they are there now is they did not give in to the typical I.A practice of asking you to reasign or be fired. They chose to fight the charges and because of that they were reassigned.

09-18-2006, 04:44 AM
B.H made some bad choices. he did not break the law but he did violate GO's I believe that if he thought he was doing somthing that was going to get him fired then he would not have had any involvment in it. Im Sure some of us out there have broken a GO or 2 in the course of our lives. I do believe that he should be punished but not fired.............

09-18-2006, 06:52 AM
I suppose Fleisher didnt do anything either, he just up and resigned because it was the thing to do at the time....Give it up!

09-18-2006, 07:26 AM
M-S-O YOU ARE AN ASS. J.F WAS A DAMN GOOD COP AND I WAS HAPPY TO WORK WITH HIM WHEN I DID SO SHUT THE **** UP ASSHOLE. DONT TALK ABOUT PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT. YES I AM WRITING THIS ON A WEB SITE BUT I WILL SAY IT TO YOUR FACE IF YOU WANT ME TO.

09-18-2006, 12:38 PM
Atleast you got the WAS part right you imbicile.

09-18-2006, 10:12 PM
Not a darn good cop! MAYBE a Mediocre Deputy, thats it !

09-21-2006, 02:33 AM
I agree! I remember along time ago B.H. let me go to a disturbance call by myself because he thought it was a bs call. We were only 2 blks away at the time it went out. When i arrived i had to go t15 which wasnt a big deal but 94 was comming from far away. After i advised i was t15 B.H. showed up as 94 arrived. That really pi$$ed me off but i never made anything of it- just lost alittle respect for the guy.

09-21-2006, 05:37 AM
I agree! I remember along time ago B.H. let me go to a disturbance call by myself because he thought it was a bs call. We were only 2 blks away at the time it went out. When i arrived i had to go t15 which wasnt a big deal but 94 was comming from far away. After i advised i was t15 B.H. showed up as 94 arrived. That really pi$$ed me off but i never made anything of it- just lost alittle respect for the guy.
not trying to start a war here but WHY DIDNT U SAY ANYTHING TO HIM, OR TELL HIM NO PUNK YOUR COMING TO THIS CALL WITH ME, HAHA.. OR GET ON TO HIM AFTER THE FACT TO CLEAR THE AIR LIKE AN ADULT..WHAT IS POSTING THAT COMMENT ON HERE GONNA SOLVE??

SOLVE BEING THE KEY WORD..

09-21-2006, 06:14 AM
I suppose Fleisher didnt do anything either, he just up and resigned because it was the thing to do at the time....Give it up!
Okay, I see this person has never been the subject of an IA bully target. Hope you never have to find out. Although I was not in the room when JF resigned I've been told that they used unlawful tactics to scare the hell out of him to get him to resign because they don’t have enough to fire. I believe this because I have been through a few IAs and seen how they play by a set of rules that you will not find in the GOs. And because they tried to get me to resign. And because I personally know 2 other deputies that they tried to scare in to resigning. We didn’t quit and all 3, separate incidences, ended up with letters of rep.
I HEARD JF DM BB and BH are all in violation of going to a nudy bar that was off limits to mso per a memo sent out in 2004. Most if them said they never saw such memo, I never heard of it and some IA staff never saw it, did you? I'm told the memo said deputies are not allowed to "badge" their way in to Cleos. Duhhh! Don’t we all know by now not to do that? Does mso have the right to tell us we can’t go to a legal establishment, no matter how trashy?
Our IA is very very dirty. It may be hard for young deputies or even Sr. deputies, which have never been disciplined for something they did not do, to believe. Again I hope you never have to find out.
BB BH and DM have their hearings coming up this mon&tue, they are all accused of the same incidents. We will see if the other guys loose their jobs then we will know if JF quit because he was young and scared. No I don’t think I know everything but I do know a bit about IA. I hope these guys aren’t in it any further than what I’ve heard, I don’t believe they are. If they are F'em. If they aren’t we should ALL pull the IA case, read it and raise hell for them bullying JF in to quitting!
Final statement: EDUCATE yourself NOW on IA rules!!!! Don’t wait till you are scared to death worrying about how you’re going to pay your mortgage/kids insurance like DM and BB are. Make them tape everything, even if you are only a witness, its a rule they don’t follow..
You have the right to hear all tapes and read all interviews against you before you answer any of their questions. There are many rules they have to go by. Learn them!

09-21-2006, 06:29 AM

What's your name, Mr. Rumor Mill???

We are cops. Are job is that of FACT FINDING...

Find the facts then judge, if you must....

Jesus people do you not see a pattern here with our IA trying to scare people in to quitting. How many people do you know that have been sent to the farm. I know 6 mso employees, im sure there have been many more in my time here but i actually know 6. How many of these people still work here? How many of them were asked to resign? All 6 of the pepole I know still work here. 5 of them were pushed to resign but fought back.

I say out with the old IA and in with the new guys like perry, skala powelland others that still remember what a cop is and that know how to follow rules. at least these new IA guys have the most of ours respect and dont give a rats arse what sport you play, who your daddy/mama is or how big your teeth are!

10-13-2006, 01:25 PM
anyone see yesterdays article that the 2 SSO :shock: guys that resigned just got arrested along with elsenhimers brother for dealing in coke??

10-13-2006, 05:29 PM
CE's brother selling coke, huh? Someone might want to go start checking on what exactly CE put into evidence, maybe have that stuff tested before we find out we had our own little Chris Madiedo like HCSO. hmmmmmmmmmmm...............

10-14-2006, 01:05 AM
I.A. will never change as long as you have idiots running the place like Judy. It starts at the top and goes down form there. I wish i had told him to go f.. himself when i had the chance and he screwed with me ...

10-15-2006, 12:21 AM
I.A. will never change as long as you have idiots running the place like Judy. It starts at the top and goes down form there. I wish i had told him to go f.. himself when i had the chance and he screwed with me ...

So how is Albertson's treating you? Do you like the hours? In 6 months you might get promoted to "Bagger". Too bad car sales wasn't your gig. :lol: :lol: :lol:

10-15-2006, 02:03 AM
ACTUALLY dont work at albertsons LOL still the POLICE

10-16-2006, 02:23 AM
GOTTA BE AN ISLAND BOY! A DEPUTY "WANNA-BE". :P