PDA

View Full Version : Fattest?

09-07-2006, 12:42 AM
So who's the fattest dispatcher in your comm center? I figured there'd be more competition in this thread than the ones about who's the hottest.

Talk amongst yourselves....

09-08-2006, 04:00 AM
What Dispatch center have you been in lately, I know that in ours, we are all bordering on Anoriexia, cuz we cant get a minute during dispatching to eat our lunch or dinners!

So give it up :P

09-08-2006, 07:57 PM
We have too many! Those that aren't, will be in a few years.

09-09-2006, 03:27 AM
Come to CPD you can stuff your face anytime, any hour and get relieved to do so. I vote for no food in the center. Now getting back to the fattest. No comment I like fat woman.

09-12-2006, 06:59 PM
M.C.S.O. Is that fattest by Far!!! It look's like a Future Farmer's of Ameica Bison convention up there!!! Those that go in half way normal in size are Heffer's in a matter of a few months!!!

09-13-2006, 12:19 PM
You guys are making me laugh so hard, my belly is jiggling...stop!! :roll:

02-14-2007, 12:54 AM
So who's the fattest dispatcher in your comm center? I figured there'd be more competition in this thread than the ones about who's the hottest.

Talk amongst yourselves....

Don't you have anything better to do than to talk about fat people? Take a look at yourself, I am sure that you have qualities about you that are unsightly...I don't know you and can name one: ignorance!

02-24-2007, 02:06 PM
I'm so sick of these types of threads. Does anyone ask who the fattest officers are? What does it matter how much someone weighs or what they look like?? We're here to do a job. Provide the best service for our community and for the agency. As long as the dispatcher is doing his or her job then who cares what size the person is. The only people that are interested in knowing are the shallow ones on the other end of the radio looking to score. Get a life people! Do your job by keep the streets safe and quit judging people. :x

03-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen Dispatchers...Please forget about the FLAMING ASSHOLE who posted such a topic. He is the product of his daddy's broken condom and hates the world for it.

04-02-2007, 06:58 AM
Wow, fat people cant take a joke....

Been There, Done That
04-19-2007, 01:28 AM
Wow, fat people cant take a joke....

But there are evidently PLENTY of MORONS who can shell them out.

04-22-2007, 05:21 PM
LOOKING TO MAKE A BODY SUIT. ANY TAKERS?

04-27-2007, 02:50 PM
LOOKING TO MAKE A BODY SUIT. ANY TAKERS?

This time you are gonna get a body with a REAL johnson, right? YOU must be the one the girls refer to as SHORTY ! ! !
I will say it again.....I dont care what the body dhape is of my dispatcher....as long as he/she is there for me when i need her help on the radio. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you got shot at, or God Forbid, shot??? A calm, cool, and collected dispatcher will help YOU to remain the same way.....its that calm, reassuring voice that will keep you BP lower and hopefully, keep you from pumping or stroking out. Does his/her size really matter???

04-27-2007, 09:57 PM
UNLIKE YOU, DO THEY HAVE SPELL CHECK?

Been There, Done That
04-29-2007, 01:11 PM
UNLIKE YOU, DO THEY HAVE SPELL CHECK?

AWWWWWW...SORRY SHORTY......aren’t I just the most terrible person on the planet for forgetting spell check?!?!?!?!? I bet all the dispatchers think I am just the SCUM of the earth now. So I forgot, BIG DEAL.

YOU on the other hand.......and there is NO DOUBT you can use either hand......... ARE A JERK-OFF ! ! ! It is painfully obvious you found out you are the product of your daddy’s broken condom, and now you hate the world for it.

I SALUTE THE DISPTCHERS ! ! !