PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding OCSD deputy

09-06-2006, 10:15 PM
You have a deputy named Gil Colon who retired from Miami PD and works or worked in the juvenile courts. His many friends are trying to get a hold of Gil as we have info he has had a mild heart attack. But the contact info we have for him is no longer any good. Gil and I worked in the same squad in 1976-77. If anyone reading this can please tell Gil colon to call his office as Lago (me) left a message for him to please contact me, as I now live outside Gainesville Fl. and have been delegated to find him and check on his condition, by a very large number of friends he left behind in Miami. I left my phone number with the secretary in his unit but she left me with the impression he wouldn't be returning to work anytime soon. I live with my 84 year old mom who has alzheimers and going to his last know address is not a simple task for me, but if it come down to that I will. Gil trained a very large number of current Miami cops and we ALL would be very grateful for any help anyone can give us. My Email is alago350@aol.com. Not listing my phone here as anyone anywhere can see it. Thanks ahead of time.