PDA

View Full Version : curious

09-06-2006, 06:00 PM
hey everybody just wonderered what you guys drive up there, Crown Vics or Impalas? and can you take them out of county, thanks for the 43 be safe everyone

09-06-2006, 10:16 PM
both, but we can't drive them out of county.

09-07-2006, 02:46 PM
hey Sheriff White a small issue I know but if you notice in Pasco County there are alot of Hillsborough SO cars. Sheriff Gee has implamented a take home car program where cops that live out of county can take there cars home for a small fee (milage) this fee is deducted out of their pay checks. throw the out of county guys a bone. we all know your top brass (col's and Majors) can take their county vehicles anywhere on the counties dime, and take full advantage of it. make it right for all us out of county guys we bust our tails just like everyone else

09-08-2006, 03:35 PM
I agree with the above post. There are alot of deputies who live within 2 miles of countyline road in Hernando county. Even a few that have stripes.

09-17-2006, 07:50 PM
:twisted: Look move into the County and pay taxes here and then you can take home you car's. That was the first thing white did right. If you like the other counties so much go to work for them.......................At one time you had to live in this county to work for the S.O. so be thankfull that don't happen again.............

09-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today didn't they :oops:

09-24-2006, 11:09 PM
Come work the jail, drive your own car to work.

PAY PARODY, MY REAR END! :cry:

can't say a** due to word filter

09-25-2006, 09:59 AM
Come work the jail, drive your own car to work.

PAY PARODY, MY REAR END! :cry:

can't say a** due to word filter

You do have pay parity! Quit *****ing. If you wanted to place a patrol car in your driveway, you should have gotten Enforcement Certified, not Detention Certified. If you are dual, you should have applied for Enforcement. If you let someone talk you into working in detention instead of enforcement, that is on you. I know of no detention facilities in the state that give non staff members take home cars.

Personally, I choose to leave my patrol car at the office and I live 20 minutes from the office. Why do I, or my neighbors need the car in my driveway?

09-25-2006, 08:24 PM
That is not what was said :twisted: What they said was that the jail doesn't have pay parody. Based on the fact that driving an agency vehicle to work and home you save a considerable amount of money and that is not reflected in the Detention side of the house. That is a true statement and has nothing to do with your response at all. Most of those working in the jail love what they are doing and since most agency are not hiring new deputies without some type of life experience they have no option, so back off your moaning that many are *****ing about working detention, Oh also have you ever looked at your shirt it says Deputy Sheriff just like their does and we perform a enforcement of the law just in different locations.

I have been told over the years that we are all brother and sisters in law enforcement, have those that make the comments such as the last poster ever tried looking at each other in that manner?