PDA

View Full Version : Some Old Same Old

09-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Ok, SYSOP

I agree,

However, what makes you think this letter will ever "appear". This organization has been having secret meetings for years with our mayors. They provide recommended promotions at every promotional opprotunity.

Could you imagine if a "white" officer organization were to provide the city or the department with a list of recommended "white" officers?

You will NEVER get me to believe that we have ever promoted teh best and the brightest. It can never happen as long as race or gender play a part in the decision process.

This orgainization is 100% racist and only supports THEIR cause and members. They have for years actually attempted to stop the promotion of black officers and supervisors who did not join their organization. One such Supervisor was a Cpl for many years before he made Sgt. Many ignorant and unqualified black Cpls and Detectives were promoted over him. I hope he makes Lt this month as he is quite high on the list.

I know I am rambling but I worked all night. I just wanted to rant about the power this organization weilds for reason other than pandering.

Simply put, they are a special interest group. We have ours (PBA) however, they have little influence and no power.

In summary,

Tell my Mr Sysop, when are we going to get this letter?
How, I called the Mayors office yesterday and the clerk said the mayor has no comment.