PDA

View Full Version : CID

09-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Anyone want to work their own hours, put in for CID. Just get with L.S.

09-06-2006, 10:37 PM
spoken from someone who couldn't write a warrant if they tried

09-07-2006, 02:59 AM
U.M Don't rip on CID. You must be one of those people that they cut the list on every year when you comes up to be the next one to go up there. Granted there are some lazy people in CID that are there just to collect a check. CID is begining to get some young deputies up there, that are anxious to learn more about their job and use what they learn to make arrest. The hours up there are flexible yes, but that makes up for the crap that they have to put up with. Until you've been in CID don't open your yapper.

09-11-2006, 02:26 AM

OH LIKE IT'S SO HARD TO TYPE UP A 59, CARRY IT DOWN TO THE JUDGE AND COURT INPUT.

STFU

09-11-2006, 01:25 PM
Anyone want to work their own hours, put in for CID. Just get with L.S.

Another brilliant post from a dumbass that can't get anywhere.

09-12-2006, 07:14 PM
U.M Don't rip on CID. You must be one of those people that they cut the list on every year when you comes up to be the next one to go up there. Granted there are some lazy people in CID that are there just to collect a check. CID is begining to get some young deputies up there, that are anxious to learn more about their job and use what they learn to make arrest. The hours up there are flexible yes, but that makes up for the crap that they have to put up with. Until you've been in CID don't open your yapper.

Ok, been there done that....Now young fella, yes we need some house cleanin in CID/CPID. The fruit loop jokers that think they are above the law/GOs because they wear reg cloths and worked a case with FDLE need to simmer the F down and rememer that they may very well end up as some Capt/Lt's next game/example..

Try doing your job steady for one pay period or two and see how many cases you close. I guess what I really mean is STOP FING OFF and get to work. Burglary is the worst!

09-12-2006, 07:39 PM
I'd give my left nut to be in CID.. Give 100% too. :D

09-12-2006, 10:24 PM
Bigg's already did that didnt he?

09-14-2006, 09:23 PM

OH LIKE IT'S SO HARD TO TYPE UP A 59, CARRY IT DOWN TO THE JUDGE AND COURT INPUT.

STFU :wink: I LOVE going to court input......

CTFUUU
09-15-2006, 08:52 AM
I love how some of you think CID is such an easy, sit on your arse job. Obviously you've never been there. For the Patrol deputies that talk much shyt about the detectives and have never carried the case load the detectives in CID are carrying now, they have no idea what a pain in the arse it is and how much work you have to do. Most Patrol deputies don't go as far as asking a neighbor if they witnessed anything, leaving that "simple patrol function" for a detective to follow up on. I'll agree there is some "dead weight" in CID, but for the most part they are overworked, just as much as patrol is, if not moreso. Who do you think is working all these cases patrol is sending to CID? Better yet, compare the amount of deputies to the amout of detectives, the reports patrol write and the follow up on those cases. Don't forget to include TRU in that equation. Add up all the reports written, then divide them by the amount of detectives we have. Then you decide if you want to sit in that detectives position! Hell, a deputy won't even interview a witness who is present at the scene when a crime happens, but will leave it for a detective to try and locate that witness later and interview them. Remember we're all overworked and if you're not part of the solution, you may be part of the problem!

09-16-2006, 08:28 AM
and why aren't u up there anymore?

09-16-2006, 12:45 PM
Cause she was Booted!!!!! SMDH...LMAO

CTFUUU
09-16-2006, 11:26 PM
because I transferred out! I wasn't asked to transfer, not at all. I, being my usual self, ruffled some feathers, had them by the tail feathers and moved on to CAC. I left CAC because I was burnt out. That happens when you work CID. Those who have worked CID and haven't become "buirnt out", well, I say lucky them! The next time you want to know, just come ask me MSO, I'll be more than happy to informed your "uninformed" arse! Have a nice day!...MUAHSSSS

CTFUUU
09-16-2006, 11:32 PM
"inform"

09-17-2006, 12:12 AM
I Like the "buirnt out", too...LMAO

09-17-2006, 02:31 AM
That's what happens when someone types fast instead of pecking. ARE YOU A PECKER?

CTFUUU
09-17-2006, 09:16 AM
that's what happens when someone types fast and doesn't proof read....oh well, c'est le vie

CTFUUU
09-17-2006, 09:19 AM
or c'est la vie, depending

09-17-2006, 03:23 PM
I luv it when you talk dirty CTFUUU