PDA

View Full Version : 8-31 Budget Hearing

09-01-2006, 04:19 AM
With all the gnashing that goes on here as to the inadequate number of officers and other needed benefits, I'm quite surprised to see only one police officer at tonight's city budget hearing and he wasn't a part of the forum standing up for all the other officers - it was your police chief!

There were two firemen who took a stand against the proposed millage rate reduction. Apparently they too are having a problem with retaining paramedics.

What gives?

09-01-2006, 03:07 PM
we were copying calls because there are not enough officers to give us the day off to attend such events. Thanks for asking.

09-01-2006, 03:19 PM
Chucky was no-doubt in the adjoining room where the donuts and danish are stashed.

Good job Chuck. Whooda thunk that you'd finally come up with a use for your gun... guarding the mother load!

09-02-2006, 03:33 AM
You say the police chief in a police uniform? Golly, I had no idea they made gunbelt expanders that big!

Picasso
09-02-2006, 11:43 PM
And JUST what did Chucky say to the council ???

Over the past few years he's been triming the fat for King Baker.
So he can keep his 3rd floor crown

Hey KFC! It's finger lickin' good !

Go says he can have as much as he wants.....

And ~ He's stood fast ~ saying that the City of St Petersburg doesn't need any more police officers.... while playing a numbers game with the citizens.

You need to follow the MONEY PEOPLE......

If I remember right....Something about $$ for Midtown didn't add up

Hey GO ~ what do you say DOCTOR ?
There's a problem here..........
Can you fix it in time.....

Or is the blame going to placed on ORACLE...?

On another note.....WHY CAN'T I SAY :
Y ankee
U niform
M ike
M ike
M ike
M ike
Y ankee

on this board ????
TRY TO PUT THIS WORD INTO YOUR POST......
WHAT5 GIVES !!! :roll:

09-03-2006, 01:13 AM
yummmy

Picasso
09-03-2006, 01:21 AM
Can't you say......
Y
U
M
M
M
Y ???????

09-03-2006, 12:02 PM
yummy :twisted:

09-03-2006, 04:03 PM
yumy
yummy
yummmy
yummmmy
yummmmmy

You're right. It doesn't matter how may "M's" you throw out there.

09-03-2006, 07:37 PM
It's an example of "bottom line exoense control". The city misleadership wants the revolving door. Filling the ranks with trainees and chasing the veterans off is the plan. The rooks work cheaper and the city gets to keep their pension money when they leave in a year or two. They cut money anywhere they can, and creatively re-divert it to their various "funds". Picasso is right when he says "Follow the money". It gets hard to follow it, but you can if you research some of the names and notice similarities in names.

09-03-2006, 09:08 PM
Hank Earl Carr,
Dummy,
Yummy,
hummer,Yummer.
Carl Lounge,
Trooper Uber,
tummy hummer.
TopCop

y,Ok Y+U, Not ok