PDA

View Full Version : Sgt Andrews

08-30-2006, 12:23 AM
What's up with Sgt Andrews? Is he pregnant? I thought we were supposed to maintain a professional appearance.

08-30-2006, 01:16 AM
Just shut the hell up if you can't find anything better to discuss here. How damn petty can you get? This is the kind of crap that embarasses PPD. Idiots that post this kind of stuff for everybody to read. I doubt seriously that you have the sense to suggest a real topic for everyone to discuss so go back under whatever rock you came out from.

08-30-2006, 04:01 AM
Wow, someone struck a nerve.

Hey I was just glad someone said something. Why doesn't anyone bring up any issues anyway?????

08-30-2006, 04:03 AM
That's not the only thing that embarasses PPD believe me.

08-30-2006, 10:07 AM
Jims pregnant?? Didnt know you could get pregnant from swallowing..Did anyone notify the dad to be, P.K.??

Congrats fellas....T.O.

08-30-2006, 11:11 AM
I think your cheap shot on Sgt Andrew's was out of line. If you have a valid issue fine, then express it. Other than that you need to keep your childish remarks to yourself. I'm sure I or anyone else could find thing's about you that could be said. I remember my old Sarge, Sgt Powell used to say in lineup, It's best sometimes to be thought of as an idiot, than to open one's mouth and remove all doudt. If you want reader's to take you seriosly when you have a valid complaint, then be professional. Sgt Andrew,s don't let guy's like this get to you, usualy they get thier day. It's there mouth, they can't help it

08-30-2006, 08:02 PM
Whoever started this about Sgt. Andrews is an idiot. If your going to say something about his weight, then you might as well say something about 90 % of the people working at this department. If you have something legitimate to say, then most of the adults here might listen to you. Get a life idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-31-2006, 12:15 AM
Sooo I guess he's not pregnant then, is that what you're saying?

08-31-2006, 06:01 AM
I wish we had a fitness program at the PD. Be nice to get like comp time or do a 10 hr work day and an hour be for mandatory fitness. I know that would never make it out of the suggestion box though. So what if sarge is fat, plenty of them are fat. Most of us officers are overweight or out of shape. I think it goes with depression, divorce, child support, and drinking enough alcohol to kill a giant.

08-31-2006, 11:41 AM
If all this guy can come up with to complain about is someone's weight, then thing's must not be as bad as he has aledged in the past. If thing's were as he has said, seems like someones weight would not be a topic. But then of course when your dealing with cronic complainers this is what you get. I bet if this site were not available he would be writing on the s___t house walls. Come on fella lay off personal attack's. Grow up

09-02-2006, 03:33 PM
How about the fact that Andrews is a huge hypocrite. He is a liar and not a safe partner to any one in law enforcement. He only cares about the admin and saving his own butt b/c they have the diry on his sorry ass. Is that good or shoild we talk about his poor choices and the fsct that he is still with the PPD while others who shoud be are NOT?

09-04-2006, 04:51 AM
Maybe that's part of why we're so short of officers, he is the training sgt in charge of hiring new officers isn't he? Not a very good 1st impression for civilians to get when applying for a PPD position.

09-04-2006, 10:42 PM
What a stupid thing to say. Nobody cares if he is overweight. If they want a job they aren't going to care about it one way or another. You people need to get a grip! Blame the shortage on anybody but yourselves. If I was brand new and heard all the back stabbing going on, I'd probably leave too. All of your *****ing and complaing makes it a negative place to work and negativity breeds negativity.

09-05-2006, 03:54 AM
Yeah right. Look buddy the problem is that we are not projecting a professional image, remember, lead by example, set a good example....

If we want to recruit good people, we need to be professional ourselves. It sounds like you've got a below average physique yourself.

09-06-2006, 01:59 AM
How about the fact that Andrews is a huge hypocrite. He is a liar and not a safe partner to any one in law enforcement. He only cares about the admin and saving his own butt b/c they have the diry on his sorry arse. Is that good or shoild we talk about his poor choices and the fsct that he is still with the PPD while others who shoud be are NOT?

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You are an embarassment to the PPD and the badge. There is nothing dirty on Jim, he's had as many commendations as any active PPD officer and hasnt a blemish on his record.

Personal attacks on other officers while posting anonymously on a message board. You are all punk cowards....

09-06-2006, 02:08 AM
How about the fact that Andrews is a huge hypocrite. He is a liar and not a safe partner to any one in law enforcement. He only cares about the admin and saving his own butt b/c they have the diry on his sorry arse. Is that good or shoild we talk about his poor choices and the fsct that he is still with the PPD while others who shoud be are NOT?

You have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You are an embarassment to the PPD and the badge. There is nothing dirty on Jim, he's had as many commendations as any active PPD officer and hasnt a blemish on his record.

Personal attacks on other officers while posting anonymously on a message board. You are all punk cowards....

Exactly...these low lifes dont have the stones to come out into the light of day to make their comments. Stop embarassing the Pensacola Police Department.

Charlie Tango
09-06-2006, 02:16 AM
What a bunch of unprofessional losers....