PDA

View Full Version : Why do you guys write brother LEO's Traffic Tickets?

08-28-2006, 01:28 AM
It's a shame you don't follow the Thin Blue Line.

08-30-2006, 02:48 AM
Well ****w_d....stay between the white ones.

09-24-2006, 08:30 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been stopped by Troopers more than a few times in my 17 years in law enforcement, but have never had a bad experience. Attitude goes a long way. Just because I carry a badge, it dosen't make me special. They could lighten-up a little, but thats just the way they are trained...plus with the video on, you can't be yourself. We should all practice what we preach and slow the ____ down. :wink:

11-11-2006, 05:45 AM
Well ****w_d....stay between the white ones.
I will remember that the next time I drive through your state and you are on the side of the road getting your ____ kicked!!!! :evil:

05-26-2007, 06:49 PM
DANNNNNNNNNNG THERE IS NO LOVE IN HERE. YOU ARE RIGHT THOUGHT ATTITUDE GOES,,,, SHOULD GO A LONG WAY. BUT I STILL WOULD NOT RIGHT A FELLOW OFFICER. AS FAR AS TRAVELLING THROUGHT THE CAROLINAS WE ALL SEE THE MEMORIALS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD ..... 95 IS A MOTHER SO I WOULD WANT ANY OFFICER TRAVELLING THROUGH BE ON THE LOOK OUT TO HELP A FELOOW OFFICER. AGAIN I SAY DANNNNNNNNNNGGGG.

WE ARE ALL WE HAVE OUT THERE ,,, IF YOU ARE SPEEDING AND GET PULLED OVER AND YOU WANT LOVE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, SHOW SOME RESPECT!!!!

PS I STILL WOULD NOT WRITE 'EM 8)

06-12-2007, 05:46 AM
I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been stopped by Troopers more than a few times in my 17 years in law enforcement, but have never had a bad experience. Attitude goes a long way. Just because I carry a badge, it dosen't make me special. They could lighten-up a little, but thats just the way they are trained...plus with the video on, you can't be yourself. We should all practice what we preach and slow the ____ down. :wink:

That is the first time ever I hear someone in law enforcement say something that makes sense. Wish everyone else thought the same way! You should come to Florida, Miami to be specific and teach those airheads who wear the brass that respect is earned not bought or acquired by force !

06-29-2007, 09:55 AM
paralegal online degree missouri psychology online paralegal degree (http://online-paralegal-degree.dreipage.de)

07-19-2007, 11:49 AM
[quote="City Kitty":31dq9odw]I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been stopped by Troopers more than a few times in my 17 years in law enforcement, but have never had a bad experience. Attitude goes a long way. Just because I carry a badge, it dosen't make me special. They could lighten-up a little, but thats just the way they are trained...plus with the video on, you can't be yourself. We should all practice what we preach and slow the ____ down. :wink:

That is the first time ever I hear someone in law enforcement say something that makes sense. Wish everyone else thought the same way! You should come to Florida, Miami to be specific and teach those airheads who wear the brass that respect is earned not bought or acquired by force ![/quote:31dq9odw]

Thank you for the complement! I'm actually from Miami (Hialeah) originally...don't hold that against me. I could'nt take Florida anymore...I worked for Surfside PD for a while, that place was really screwed up. But you'll find "the brass" is pretty bad everywhere. They really forget where they came from.

I WALK ON WATER
07-25-2007, 07:49 AM
[quote="retired dispatcher":27lrbagc][quote="City Kitty":27lrbagc]I can't speak for anyone else, but I've been stopped by Troopers more than a few times in my 17 years in law enforcement, but have never had a bad experience. Attitude goes a long way. Just because I carry a badge, it dosen't make me special. They could lighten-up a little, but thats just the way they are trained...plus with the video on, you can't be yourself. We should all practice what we preach and slow the ____ down. :wink:

That is the first time ever I hear someone in law enforcement say something that makes sense. Wish everyone else thought the same way! You should come to Florida, Miami to be specific and teach those airheads who wear the brass that respect is earned not bought or acquired by force ![/quote:27lrbagc]

Thank you for the complement! I'm actually from Miami (Hialeah) originally...don't hold that against me. I could'nt take Florida anymore...I worked for Surfside PD for a while, that place was really screwed up. But you'll find "the brass" is pretty bad everywhere. They really forget where they came from.[/quote:27lrbagc]

SURFSIDE IS NOT A REAL POLICE DEPARTMENT...... A 3 MAN DEPARTMENT

12-22-2007, 05:18 AM
Guys help me out hear, by the time I get into your state onto I-26 I'm in my eighth hour of driving from Miami. I'm just dieyng to get to my place In High Point N.C. Please if you guys stop me give me a break and I promise to hook you up when you come to Miami for vacation. I mean a serious hook up guys.

01-08-2008, 05:11 AM
This really happened last year. As I was driving north through SC a Trooper pulled me over(not for speeding) at approximately 0230 hrs. Trooper walks up to window and asked me what that circular thing was on my license plate. When I explained it was my FOP(Fraternal Order of Police) emblem and explained I was a police officer in FL. Trooper asked me for my driver license and registration. A few moments later he returns and issues me a criminal(mandatory appearance) citation for an obstructed tag.

UNREAL!!!!!

Thank god that when my court day came due the presiding judge did not feal the same way and dismissed the citation without my having to drive back to SC.

04-19-2008, 10:35 PM
This really happened last year. As I was driving north through SC a Trooper pulled me over(not for speeding) at approximately 0230 hrs. Trooper walks up to window and asked me what that circular thing was on my license plate. When I explained it was my FOP(Fraternal Order of Police) emblem and explained I was a police officer in FL. Trooper asked me for my driver license and registration. A few moments later he returns and issues me a criminal(mandatory appearance) citation for an obstructed tag.

UNREAL!!!!!

Thank god that when my court day came due the presiding judge did not feal the same way and dismissed the citation without my having to drive back to SC.

WTF !!!! I hope you remember his name and wish you could follow him on is next vacation trip. I would ticket him for having an obstructed brain!!!!! nooo wayyyyyy, he does not share the LEO blood!!!

01-06-2009, 09:16 AM
trooper quinn, IS A d--K HOW DO U WRITE A FELLOW OFFICER A SPEEDING TICKET THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS. I WAS POLITE AND APOLOGIZED AND I HAD BEEN DRIVING FOR 10HRS. I HOPE U NEVER VAC. IN FLORIDA.

01-06-2009, 09:24 AM
OH YEA QUINN SAYS TO ME "I USUALLY GIVE PROF. CURT. BUT TONIGHT I WROTE A TICKET" THEN HE SAID MOST PEOPLE WOULD BE GOING TO JAIL. WHAT!!! I HAVE BEEN A COP FOR 9 YEARS YOU DON'T ARREST SOMEONE FOR SPEEDING. IS THIS GUY RETARDED? I TRULY HOPE HE IS NOT THE STANDARD FOR THE TROOPERS IN S.CAROLINA. IF HE IS YOU GUYS ARE IN TROUBLE.

01-19-2014, 02:41 AM
Yeah, really, thanks for the ticket about 3 weeks ago, Tpr. J. Sawyer, appreciate it much, from a fellow leo.......don't work too hard.....Oookkkaaayyyyyy? :cop: :cop: :cop:

04-07-2014, 01:13 AM
I don't know if the troopers in some states are brainwashed in their academy's or what is going on with them. They seem to enjoy writing other LEO's tickets.

Do they think they are a step above other LEO's cause they are the "State" highway patrol. I don't know what the rest of you think but all they do is traffic. No need to overdo it there's plenty of others out there speeding more then some poor cop.