PDA

View Full Version : How's it feel guys??

08-27-2006, 04:44 AM
The following post was from todays
CHARLOTTE-MECKLANBERG NORTH CAROLINA Forum

---------------------------------------------------

Guest Posted: 08/26/06 21:11:20

So true!!!
Their Highway Patrol does not seem to understand professional courtesy either. My wife got stopped in a speed trap on I-95 today. She was southbound about a 1/2 mile north of the S.C. line. She got stopped and was courteous to the Trooper. She told him that her husband was a Florida State Trooper. That seemed to amuse the hick and she received a cite. $140.00 fine.
From now on if I catch a North Carolina Trooper in Florida even spitting on the ground, I write him for everything I can think of. I'm pretty sure that the guys I work with will feel the same way.
You guys can thank super crime fighter 3074 of Troop B for this. He really gives you guys of the N.C.HP the "Roscoe P Coltrane" image.

-------------------------------------------------

O U C H ! ! ! Hows it feel guys ????????????????

08-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Sorry about what happened to your wife. How fast was she going? Maybe this should also be posted on the NC board also as I am not sure how many of their idiot hicks look at this site.

08-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Sorry about the confusing post above from me......I read the previous post wrong. Now I will go to my corner and put the dunce cap back on.

08-29-2006, 12:45 PM
karma, gotta love it.

08-30-2006, 05:20 AM
You guys can thank super crime fighter 3074 of Troop B

THANKS :D Crime Fighter 3074 for doing your job. To bad the hick from Florida doesnt understand........

Being a relative/spouse/child of an LEO doesnt allow for one to VIOLATE THE LAW....regardless of how minor someone believes the violation may be. :roll:

For that matter, it doesnt allow a LEO to violate the law either. If professional courtesy is extended, BE THANKFUL. If you get a ticket, understand you were VIOLATING THE LAW and the officer is DOING HIS JOB.

08-30-2006, 10:24 AM
Go "F" yourself! The THIN BLUE LINE idiot!

You have no honor or integrity if you write a brother officer a civil infraction. Discretion is 9/10's of the law.

You make me sick! Go get a job with IAB you puke!!!!!

08-30-2006, 09:28 PM
Go "F" yourself! The THIN BLUE LINE idiot!

You have no honor or integrity if you write a brother officer a civil infraction. Discretion is 9/10's of the law.

You make me sick! Go get a job with IAB you puke!!!!!

YOU MAKE ME SICK!!! Well my friend, you need a doctor and you need to do away with your Thin Blue Line and remember the LONG YELLOW LINE........And that would be the YELLOW CRIME SCENE TAPE you idiot!!!!!! Yep, the crime scene tape used to cordoned off your FATAL TRAFFIC ACCIDENT that you had when you lost control your vehicle while speeding "DALE BURNFART"!!! OK, I understand if you're driving 5 to 7 miles over the limit but you got to know that you're going to get stopped if you're doing 15+ miles over the speed limit. Besides, we as officers often let PROFESSIONAL COURTESY overrule RESPECT. The word Respect takes on a meaning of it's own. If you respect your fellow officers, you would not be breaking the law (speeding). So if you are sick of getting stopped....it's real, real, real simple....STOP BREAKING THE LAW!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: PS- Make sure you tell your criminal minded family members the same thing....
and always remember R.E.S.P.E.C.T. (Respect Every Sheriff, Police Even County Troopers :) :) :) OOOOH, I almost forgot....TROOPER PUTZ (BALD HEAD PORTS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY), YOU'RE AN IDIOT FROM THE PLANET URANUS!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

08-31-2006, 01:14 AM
SAD! We are brothers in law enforcement and your trying to justify giving a cop a ticket. The Thin Blue Line shows Honor and Integrity for the badge. If we don't stand together who will protect us?

Yellow line????? That's the most stupidest thing I have ever heard!

08-31-2006, 10:57 PM
SAD! We are brothers in law enforcement and your trying to justify giving a cop a ticket. The Thin Blue Line shows Honor and Integrity for the badge. If we don't stand together who will protect us?

Nice "REBUTT HOLE",..Oooops, I meant REBUTTAL. You know what is really sad? You, trying to condone traffic violations and thinking there the right thing to do until you get caught. I'm not a trooper nor do I have the desire to be one but it's officers like you with that Thin Blue Line mentality, that make citizens label us with negative spews of today's society. It's you that speeds by a trooper (running laser/radar) on the side of the highway and not once tap your brakes to make it even look as if you saw and respected their presence. It's people like you with the parallel mentality of racism saying, "I'm not a RACIST (VIOLATOR) and we're all prejudice to a certain extent!!", which translates into we all speed so it shouldn't be a problem to the hard working trooper trying to justify to other violators why you're still speeding like a bat out of hell, even though his unit is glaring like a christmas tree. No I don't want to be stroked by a trooper but guess what???...I probably won't be either, especially if I'm OBEYING THE LAW!!!! Oooops, did I say that out loud? You know what?.. I'll cut this short...JUST TURN IN YOUR CERTIFICATION SO YOU CAN REALLY FIT IN WITH THE OTHER SUSPECTS OF THE WORLD'S CRIMINAL ENVIRONMENT!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

09-01-2006, 12:57 AM
There is a lot more to traffic safety than speeding. I do not get out of my car for less than 15 over unless it is a pretext stop or some aggravating circumstance. I exercise discretion with VIP's and plain John/Jane Citizen. Sometimes I write, sometimes not. The State can give us training, equipment, power, and officer discretion. We also need common sense, but we must furnish our own. I have found 2 types of drivers in all walks of life: speeders and lying speeders. Trooper Hot Dog, which are you?

09-01-2006, 06:09 PM
There is a lot more to traffic safety than speeding. I do not get out of my car for less than 15 over unless it is a pretext stop or some aggravating circumstance. I exercise discretion with VIP's and plain John/Jane Citizen. Sometimes I write, sometimes not. The State can give us training, equipment, power, and officer discretion. We also need common sense, but we must furnish our own. I have found 2 types of drivers in all walks of life: speeders and lying speeders. Trooper Hot Dog, which are you?

Ok, let me guess...AND YOU'VE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER ACCIDENTALLY CLOCKED THE WRONG VEHICLE IN GOOD FAITH????? Hmmmmm...thought so, Mr Perfect. Well I guess those folks were lying also, unless you're not Mr Perfect and you have stopped someone at some point in time...BY ACCIDENT!!!!! Now if that has happened, and I know it has, most officers would not bother unless they really , really, really want to be a......TROOPER!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...and you know what? I'm not going to respond in a negative manner because I would only be defeating the purpose of my personal goal of not being so sarcastic towards my fellow officers........BUT...I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION JUST FOR YOU, YOU RAT *******!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Hotdog, HOTDOG!!, who in the world gives himself the name HOTDOG??!!!....unless...You're known for DEEP THROATING a single hotdog in one swallow. :wink: :oops: :wink: :oops: :twisted: Ooooooo,....MR F.H.Peeeeeee!!!! (Florida Hummer Professional)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Get a life!!!!!!

09-01-2006, 06:58 PM
Lets stop entertaining this asshole please!

09-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Lets stop entertaining this asshole please!

Oh my goodness..... It sounds like you're really upset. You know what, we should stop entertaining these TROOPERS...Ooops, I meant @$$HOLES!!!! :twisted: :twisted: I'm glad to see that you're on my side because I was beginning to think that I was the only one who knew that the word TROOPER was synonymous with @$$HOLE!!!! Thanks for your support Trooper ANONYMITY!!! :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

09-01-2006, 09:53 PM
[quote="sanctimonious sap":zg687unt]There is a lot more to traffic safety than speeding. I do not get out of my car for less than 15 over unless it is a pretext stop or some aggravating circumstance. I exercise discretion with VIP's and plain John/Jane Citizen. Sometimes I write, sometimes not. The State can give us training, equipment, power, and officer discretion. We also need common sense, but we must furnish our own. I have found 2 types of drivers in all walks of life: speeders and lying speeders. Trooper Hot Dog, which are you?

Ok, let me guess...AND YOU'VE NEVER, NEVER, NEVER EVER ACCIDENTALLY CLOCKED THE WRONG VEHICLE IN GOOD FAITH????? Hmmmmm...thought so, Mr Perfect. Well I guess those folks were lying also, unless you're not Mr Perfect and you have stopped someone at some point in time...BY ACCIDENT!!!!! Now if that has happened, and I know it has, most officers would not bother unless they really , really, really want to be a......TROOPER!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ...and you know what? I'm not going to respond in a negative manner because I would only be defeating the purpose of my personal goal of not being so sarcastic towards my fellow officers........BUT...I'LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION JUST FOR YOU, YOU RAT *******!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Hotdog, HOTDOG!!, who in the world gives himself the name HOTDOG??!!!....unless...You're known for DEEP THROATING a single hotdog in one swallow. :wink: :oops: :wink: :oops: :twisted: Ooooooo,....MR F.H.Peeeeeee!!!! (Florida Hummer Professional)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Get a life!!!!!![/quote:zg687unt]

You are so simple you missed the whole point. I was responding to your post of 8/31/06 @ 17:57:34. Let me try to simplify for you. First, go back and read the whole post, not just the last sentence. Based on your post, I concluded you are the santimonious sap, and any LEO, not just Troopers, who stop and stroke anything that moves is a "hot dog". Now, is that plain and simple enough for your small mind?

09-02-2006, 03:34 AM
YOU MAKE ME SICK!!! Well my friend, you need a doctor and you need to do away with your Thin Blue Line and remember the LONG YELLOW LINE........And that would be the YELLOW CRIME SCENE TAPE you idiot!!!!!! Yep, the crime scene tape used to cordoned off your FATAL TRAFFIC ACCIDENT that you had when you lost control your vehicle while speeding "DALE BURNFART"!!! OK, I understand if you're driving 5 to 7 miles over the limit but you got to know that you're going to get stopped if you're doing 15+ miles over the speed limit. Besides, we as officers often let PROFESSIONAL COURTESY overrule RESPECT. The word Respect takes on a meaning of it's own. If you respect your fellow officers, you would not be breaking the law (speeding). So if you are sick of getting stopped....it's real, real, real simple....STOP BREAKING THE LAW!!!! PS- Make sure you tell your criminal minded family members the same thing....
and always remember R.E.S.P.E.C.T. (Respect Every Sheriff, Police Even County Troopers OOOOH, I almost forgot....TROOPER PUTZ (BALD HEAD PORTS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY), YOU'RE AN IDIOT FROM THE PLA

My wife was also ticketed with me in the car enroute to disney for vacation here in florida. You must be useless to say traffic (speeding) is criminal. It is civil in nature. No one condones illegal actions but how many times going with the flow of traffic you find yourself over the speed limit. Stroking another cop , just makes you meter maid with a badge. I respect troopers , what they do is dangerous, when they are doing real police work. Go look for some real criminals. You must be a rookie who hasnt gone through the ringer or stress that real police work brings thats why you dont understand. Do doctors charge each other, you see lawyers going after eachother when they openly lie in court NNOOOO but you be superman and save the day go look for another cop for your trophy case.

09-03-2006, 08:39 PM
YOU MAKE ME SICK!!! Well my friend, you need a doctor and you need to do away with your Thin Blue Line and remember the LONG YELLOW LINE........And that would be the YELLOW CRIME SCENE TAPE you idiot!!!!!! Yep, the crime scene tape used to cordoned off your FATAL TRAFFIC ACCIDENT that you had when you lost control your vehicle while speeding "DALE BURNFART"!!! OK, I understand if you're driving 5 to 7 miles over the limit but you got to know that you're going to get stopped if you're doing 15+ miles over the speed limit. Besides, we as officers often let PROFESSIONAL COURTESY overrule RESPECT. The word Respect takes on a meaning of it's own. If you respect your fellow officers, you would not be breaking the law (speeding). So if you are sick of getting stopped....it's real, real, real simple....STOP BREAKING THE LAW!!!! PS- Make sure you tell your criminal minded family members the same thing....
and always remember R.E.S.P.E.C.T. (Respect Every Sheriff, Police Even County Troopers OOOOH, I almost forgot....TROOPER PUTZ (BALD HEAD PORTS OF PALM BEACH COUNTY), YOU'RE AN IDIOT FROM THE PLA

I have never read so much BS in all my life. Dude you actually believe all that crap. Plain and simple rookie I have 17 years on and I will never write a LEO or his family unless its criminal. A simple traffic infraction, come on moron its a perc of the job. I give hundreds of breaks to people all the time and any time I can convey professional Courtesousy to a LEO I will darn sure sure do it especially for what we go through and deal with on a daily basis, that is the least I can do.

I would like to apologize for people like you because you have no concept of what Law Enforecement is ( Its a brotherhood of people who put there lives on the line everyday) just as if when in combat, however based on your reposnses, you know nothing of the above so good luck one day when you ask for back up from someone it bites you in the butt.

09-04-2006, 02:09 PM

I have never read so much BS in all my life. Dude you actually believe all that crap. Plain and simple rookie I have 17 years on and I will never write a LEO or his family unless its criminal. A simple traffic infraction, come on moron its a perc of the job. I give hundreds of breaks to people all the time and any time I can convey professional Courtesousy to a LEO I will darn sure sure do it especially for what we go through and deal with on a daily basis, that is the least I can do.

I would like to apologize for people like you because you have no concept of what Law Enforecement is ( Its a brotherhood of people who put there lives on the line everyday) just as if when in combat, however based on your reposnses, you know nothing of the above so good luck one day when you ask for back up from someone it bites you in the butt.

Hey GUEST, I'll take that one but you've got to take this one.. :twisted: :twisted: First off, you need to get out of elementary school before you could actually speak to anyone with a high school diploma. Your post was out right WRONG!!!! Wrong from the beginning to the end. You obviously don't believe or can't believe your own post simply because for 17 years you've been getting certain "PERCS" XXXXXXXXWRONG ANSWER, it should be PERKS you JERK!!! Now I know this might be a bit too much for you but the word COURTESY might sound like a big word,...BUT IT'S NOT!!!! :oops: :oops: Ooops,.. my apologies, you're probably French and in France you guys probably spell Courtesy that way (COURTESOUSY XXXXXXXWRONG AGAIN!!). Wait a minute, you also need to know this for future references. THERE= normally used in directing toward a certain place or prepositional phrase
THEIR= used to show ownership (this is the answer you wanted to use in your R E S P O N S E--notice how I spelled RESPONSE, Oooops, I forgot again. You're French and in France it's spelled REPOSNSES XXXXXXWRONG THAT'S THREE STRIKES, YOU ARE NOW A BONA FIDE DUMB@$$!!!! :twisted: :twisted: Get another job because in the forum of a courtroom your skills are just like you--THEY WON'T WORK YOU RAT *******!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

09-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Obviously some STATE supervisors in the making here!!! What are you Bozo"s.....a bunch of disgruntled school teachers. Stop being concerned on one's grammar or even their/thier grammer and worry about your dumb arses busting fellow cops balz for chicken sh_t stuff.

Hey someone's doing EXCESSIVE speed and is a Jack-Ass when you stop him----screw him. We all agree and several will write him anyway....but many many Trippers are writing everyday Officer Joe Blows---the only one's who will pull off the road when off duty and help your arse if your mouth overloads it one day--for infractional routine speeding. I say again SPEEDING.

HELLO????????

09-04-2006, 06:28 PM
Mr. Plain and Simple,

If you are even a law enforcement officer at all, you are a disgrace to our brotherhood.

Yo will find yourself alone one day wishing that I had stopped to save you arrogant ass.

You are a disgrace to the agency that employed you and a large one to the community.

09-04-2006, 08:52 PM
Mr. Plain and Simple,

If you are even a law enforcement officer at all, you are a disgrace to our brotherhood.

Yo will find yourself alone one day wishing that I had stopped to save you arrogant arse.

You are a disgrace to the agency that employed you and a large one to the community.

Man screw the typo's, you just plain out write like a "NEADERTHAL", Ooops, I forgot, if you write like that you can't possibly know the meaning of "NEANDERTHAL". You write like a "CAVEMAN", is that better??!!! OONGA-MOONGA!!!!!! (Translates into YOU RAT *******!!!) :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

09-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Obviously some STATE supervisors in the making here!!! What are you Bozo"s.....a bunch of disgruntled school teachers. Stop being concerned on one's grammar or even their/thier grammer and worry about your dumb arses busting fellow cops balz for chicken sh_t stuff.

Hey someone's doing EXCESSIVE speed and is a Jack-arse when you stop him----screw him. We all agree and several will write him anyway....but many many Trippers are writing everyday Officer Joe Blows---the only one's who will pull off the road when off duty and help your arse if your mouth overloads it one day--for infractional routine speeding. I say again SPEEDING.

HELLO????????

You know what?, you're right!!!!! Sorry for the out of line postings. :wink: :wink: :wink:

09-04-2006, 11:14 PM
Mr. Plain and simple is just that...SIMPLE!!! Let's stop stroking this moron's ego. He/she is obviously not a cop so let's put him/her on our PAY NO MIND list! As for you Mr. SIMPLE...go back and flip my cheeseburger. I said medium well not well done asshole!!!

09-05-2006, 12:45 AM
Nice let me know when you get your Masters and Ill respond. I could care less about spelling its a chat board. I guess when thats all you have to complain about is spelling,,Hell I feel pretty good. What kind of courtroom skills do you need?Traffic court every week, Oooh theres a requirement. Get a life bro. Ill stick with my spelling errors if you stick to not being a real cop amd Ill stick to being a deputy sheriff.

09-05-2006, 12:52 AM
Sorry for the outburst, I see people who want to write other cops and I just cant fiqure out their mentality. I know their is a lot of good troopers in our state and Ill back them on or off duty but the nerve of some people is just overwhelming. I am a Deputy and darn proud of it.

I just wish the idiot troopers,deputies and officers who feel the need to write civil infraction ie speeding on one of our own could just understand the more harm than good it does.

09-05-2006, 04:54 AM
AMEN! Great post

09-05-2006, 12:52 PM
Mr. Plain and simple is just that...SIMPLE!!! Let's stop stroking this moron's ego. He/she is obviously not a cop so let's put him/her on our PAY NO MIND list! As for you Mr. SIMPLE...go back and flip my cheeseburger. I said medium well not well done asshole!!!

BIGDADDY 1641, ok,....a signal 16 is "Child Abuse" and a signal 41 is "Robbery". OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! WE'RE DEALING WITH A CRADLE ROBBER. YOU NASTY SEXUAL PREDATOR!!!! YOU NEED TO GO TO MY SPACE.COM AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR PEDOPHILIC SEXUAL ADVANCES BIGDADDY!!!! I wonder who gave you that name.....probably some SMALL HANDED 3rd grader that you met in the McDonald's play-room...Yeah, that's why you placed your order as medium well!!! If I were you, I'd stop posting because you know they're cracking down on people like you!!!! You RAT *******!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

09-05-2006, 08:43 PM

BIGDADDY 1641, ok,....a signal 16 is "Child Abuse" and a signal 41 is "Robbery". OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! WE'RE DEALING WITH A CRADLE ROBBER. YOU NASTY SEXUAL PREDATOR!!!! YOU NEED TO GO TO MY SPACE.COM AND FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR PEDOPHILIC SEXUAL ADVANCES BIGDADDY!!!! I wonder who gave you that name.....probably some SMALL HANDED 3rd grader that you met in the McDonald's play-room...Yeah, that's why you placed your order as medium well!!! If I were you, I'd stop posting because you know they're cracking down on people like you!!!! You RAT *******!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Plain and Simple you need help! I dont know what screwed you up so bad but if you are indeed a police officer, you got into some bad s..t somewhere.

09-17-2006, 04:05 AM
I think some of you forget that every agency has it's special people. You will not find an agency in America that does not have an officer, trooper, or deputy that has not written a fellow LEO or a family member of an LEO. We all have to admit that sometime's it is abused by alot of LEO and they think it will never happen to them. I have never and will never write a fellow LEO nor will I write thier family's. I will tell you I have stopped several that should have gotten one. The courtesy works both ways. I wll have to say most of the one's that deserved it, were FEDS. That is still no excuse. To the officers, deputies and troopers that do write LEO's and thier Families, THINK that may be you on the recieving end one day. Plenty of other people that deserving of that service. I am not saying we are above that law but we should have our perks to. Other jobs have thier perks, lord knows our perks are not money and fame. We are one of the most hated professions out there, we dont need wars among agencies.

09-17-2006, 05:13 AM
TROOPER,YOU ARE CORRECT!!!! I HAVE NEVER HEARD SO MUCH HATE COMING FROM COPS TOWARDS COPS!!!!
WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE????

I HAVE BEEN STOPPED BY TROOPERS IN DADE,BROWARD AND IN ORLANDO AREA,TURNPIKE AND HAVE NEVER FLASHED A BADGE.
EVERY TIME FOR SPEEDING,IMAGINE THAT, AND I HAVENT RECEIVED A TICKET....
ALL STOPS WERE BY THE FOLLOWING: BLACK FEMALE IN DADE,TALKED MY WAY OUT.. ANGLO IN BROWARD SAME THING.. BLACK MALE,ORLANDO AREA,WELL,HE WAS ABOUT TO WRITE ME WHEN I ASKED FOR PROFESSIONAL COURTESY AND HE SAID"WHAT? YOU ARE A COP"? I SAID YES AND WOULD APPRECIATE A BREAK,FAMILY WATCHING FROM CAR..
AFTER SHOWING MY ID HE SAID,"YOU ARE THE FIRST DADE COUNTY,MIAMI COP,I HAVE STOPPED WHO DIDNT HAVE AN ATTITUDE AND FLASHED BEFORE SPOKEN TOO"!!!!!

HE THANKED ME FOR THE COURTEOUS MANNER I TREATED HIM AND GAVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BROTHERS,THERE WILL ALWAYS BE TOOLS WHO WRITE COPS,THEY WILL NEVER GET IT BUT THE MAJORITY OF TROOPERS R OKAY,JUST TREAT THEM RIGHT... CHECK YOUR ATTITUDES AND LIKE I SAID,THEY GET KILLED JUST LIKE WE DO SO LOVE YOUR BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-17-2006, 01:31 PM

Nice "REBUTT HOLE",..Oooops, I meant REBUTTAL. You know what is really sad? You, trying to condone traffic violations and thinking there the right thing to do until you get caught. I'm not a trooper nor do I have the desire to be one but it's officers like you with that Thin Blue Line mentality, that make citizens label us with negative spews of today's society. It's you that speeds by a trooper (running laser/radar) on the side of the highway and not once tap your brakes to make it even look as if you saw and respected their presence. It's people like you with the parallel mentality of racism saying, "I'm not a RACIST (VIOLATOR) and we're all prejudice to a certain extent!!", which translates into we all speed so it shouldn't be a problem to the hard working trooper trying to justify to other violators why you're still speeding like a bat out of hell, even though his unit is glaring like a christmas tree. No I don't want to be stroked by a trooper but guess what???...I probably won't be either, especially if I'm OBEYING THE LAW!!!! Oooops, did I say that out loud? You know what?.. I'll cut this short...JUST TURN IN YOUR CERTIFICATION SO YOU CAN REALLY FIT IN WITH THE OTHER SUSPECTS OF THE WORLD'S CRIMINAL ENVIRONMENT!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Forget this fool. His high and mighty BS proves he is full of himself and if you stop HIM or his old lady, he is the first to expect a "break". Just put this fool on forget and flush. Let him "save the world" from dangerous traffic speeders. He and the NC shit for brains will keep us all safe from cop's wives and family. This fool always defends those who love to screw cops' family. Guess since they only write traffic they have to justify their claim to be law enforcers. But this fool is smart enough to not put his real name, his own co-workers just might not hear him crying for a back up when he thinks he needs one. Your still an asshole dude. You proved it with your lady lake post and your yellow tape BS still doesn't fly penis breath. Have some balls and tell us your name and agency. surprise me, show us some testosterone. And save what you think is a"witty" response for the badge bunnies who you have fooled into thinking your a real crime fighter. still expecting you to write your momma when she breaks the law. Like you say, you will be protecting lives.

09-17-2006, 03:32 PM
I hate when people don't tell me they are a cop when I stop them. If I get any feeling that they are a cop I ask what they do or where they work. I ask what all the stickers and the Union plate is attatched to their tag.. Please hand your id over with your license. Thanks.. I don't write cops or waste their time. Because you were making good time before I stopped you.. :D

Trooper.

Unregistered
10-12-2014, 04:57 AM
[QUOTE=;1007971]Go "F" yourself! The THIN BLUE LINE idiot!

You make me sick! Go get a job with IAB you puke!!!!![/QUOTE
There is not much brotherhood in the florida fhp from what I have read How about a fellow trooper arresting another trooper for taking medications while on the job ??? He could have has his supervisor take over and counsel the trooper , but no he live up to his reputation and hang him .